Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2

I want to play a new Plants vs Zombies, hopefully more similar to the original. Alas I haven't had the chance of playing the new Plants vs Zombies but the camera and the style felt like an entirely different game, and this made me leave my comfort zone, hence I was stll torn. Thing might chance with this new version.

I want to play a new Plants vs Zombies, hopefully more similar to the original. Alas I haven't had the chance of playing the new Plants vs Zombies but the camera and the style felt like an entirely different game, and this made me leave my comfort zone, hence I was stll torn. Thing might chance with this new version.

Garden Warfare was really good. Give it a shot, if you can.

I'm excited , I dream that this has cross play on pc / xbox . Would be an amazing thing

That would be great, and I'd like all multiplatform Xbox games to be cross-play compatible with PC (don't care about controller advantage or any of that 'I must win AT ALL COSTS' shit), but I'm not expecting cross-play from anyone but MS studios just yet.

I'd imagine there are a fair few hoops to jump through to get cross-play certified. Not least of which the stipulation that the games must be hosted on Azure*.

Either way I'm onboard. Garden Warfare is a superb game IMO. It's nice to have a team shooter that isn't a bloodthirsty murder simulator. The fun/silly vibe and easy pace of the gameplay means the L33T CoD kids generally leave it alone.

I really hope Horde mode gets expanded. I spent as much time there as in PvP matches.

* Conjecture.

Garden Warfare was really good. Give it a shot, if you can.
Thanks, shall probably wait for the new one or give the previous title a try. I wrote the previous post in "sleep mode" -my eyelids were tricking me, they dropped against my will- but yeah, the point is that I am accustomed to the Plants vs Zombies of old, and the new game, with the 3D camera seemed duller. But I shall give it a try. Hopefully it is on sale, it's been a while. I am torn between several games. The new game that looks like Luxor, which I enjoyed in the X360 era, Plants vs Zombies and Pneuma.

Just to add another fine arcade game to my collection, but not all, 'cos I lack both HD space and the money -well, I could buy them all, but it's just expenses. What's the framerate of the new Plants vs Zombies in 3D?

Thanks, shall probably wait for the new one or give the previous title a try. I wrote the previous post in "sleep mode" -my eyelids were tricking me, they dropped against my will- but yeah, the point is that I am accustomed to the Plants vs Zombies of old, and the new game, with the 3D camera seemed duller.
It's a completely different game, just usingthe same IP. Like FFX versus FF:Crystal Chronicles. Likingone doesn't mean liking the other, nor vice versa. PvZ:GW is a colourful team shooter as I understand it. If you recognise it as such, you can appreciate it (or not) for what it is regardless of the name and references.

Played about 30 minutes last night. You do a little tutorial and then you start off in "Backyard Battleground". It's kind of a free roam world where you have a base that you can use to go through all your stats, switch characters, buy upgrades, accept quests and launch into multiplayer. Backyard Battleground seems to be a smallish free-roam map, where there are different objectives you can do. As you play, the difficulty keeps scaling up. Your base can eventually come under attack and get destroyed, I suppose. There are more base-character types, and significantly more variations of enemies and bosses. The framerate holds up when things get crazy. Looks like it'll be a very good sequel.

The marketing people have put out a lot of great gameplay vids.

Lots of vids on the new game features and characters as well

Having no interest on playing the game, I watched the gameplay vid out ofcuriosity, and I want to comend the game for its music. I found it really good. I'm a sucker for goofy cartoony music, and they got it just right. Good stuff. Still no interest on the game though haha.

This game is really good. The new characters all have interesting abilities that add a lot to the game. For me, this game will be an automatic buy.

Back