Overclocking the Geforce4 4200

I have two questions/request of you if you please

1) I downloded the CoolBits REG program but I do not have the nvqtwk.dll which is needed to run the program (guess they don't come with 40.72 or do you have to download it seperately??)

RivaTuner doesn' want to detect my setting in driver mode overclocking. Even after I reboot. It does detect it fine under LOW LEVEL OVERCLOCKING but I am just scared to death of that so I'd rather not do it. Also RivaTuner says the NVQTWK.DLL is not Found

So.. anyone know if I can get the 40.72 version of that file or another program that is good for driver level overclocking

and one final request

2) anyone that has the MSI ti4200 (without ViVO) can you please let me know what you were able to overclock your card with the standard fan it shipped and without using any crazy 50 casefan setups :D

I read at SharkyExtreme they got it stable at 315/560

The 315 seems a rather high so I was wondering what everyone else was able to get

I have the MSI TD64 variety of 4200

Mine runs fine at 305/603 but I run mostly at a more conservative 290/594

I recommend you uninstall those dets' then install the MSI ones from the CD. Then reinstall the new dets over the top of the MSI ones which will keep MSI's own overclocking tab intact. You access this by going to the settings -> Advanced in teh display control panel applet.

Hope this helps

Back