Our project! http://www.inline5.co.cc

Inline5team

Newcomer
Hi.

We are a group of friends who have made a project about making a game.

We are quite busy programming so we need help making especially TEXTURES and MODELS! You can make your own account on our website and send in your files to contribute.

All the stuff we take in to the game will of course be credited in the aftertext. Feel free to send in all your files.

Later in the future you have the abillity to make maps to the game.

The game is going to be both singel and multiplayer, with a futuristic and modern look, but the game will be whatever you people want it to be. Only your imagination is the limit!

If you or someone you know are intrested to help us, please don't hessitate!

We do not reply to PM's so if you have any questions, enter our homepage and ask in the forum.

Here is our page, where you can read more about how to get started! http://www.inline5.co.cc

I can upload you textures if your willing to pay for licencing. :p

Why should i give you my work for free, when your the one who is ultimately going to benefit from this?

My god your a mean bugger ostepop ;)

maybe humus will do some character modelling for you :D
hair_large.jpg

You can have my awesome bouncing head. It comes without the hair though since those are generated by code. And you have to fetch it yourself.

You don't find it slightly odd to come to a forum and ask for people to make an effort to give you stuff, making an account on your website for uploading, while you're not willing to even reply to PM yourself?

I wouldn't be very shocked Humus, they're sort of carpet-bombing forums with this post and their site says there are only 3 people involved only one of which is a programmer, and his experience is in visual basic?

Some projects you can look at and know they have potential, some you can look at and know it's a group of 12 year olds deciding to learn how hard it is to make a game. ;)

And if they are 12 year olds, they should advertise the fact because people would be more inclined to give freely then I think.

Dont be, they banned him from making any models for Just Cause 2 ;)
Actually, that is the model for the end boss of Just Cause 2! The nose is changed for a beak and the hair is changed to feathers. I think it's going to be called El Pollo Loco. :D

Back