Oops, Rage 3D banned me..

Inter-forum "crisis" can make good threads, only if you explain the situation.

So, somebody banned you from an (the?) Ati Fansite because you said something, ok...
More details are required, who banned you, and because of what?

Let the hate flow!

Last edited by a moderator:
As The Web Turns...

Will KILER return to Rage3D by next March?

Will IBaneZ reveal the true nature behind his own confrontations with the SAME board???

Don't touch that keyboard! All the answers to this and more, coming to a thread near you!!

Kanyamagufa said:
As The Web Turns...

Will KILER return to Rage3D by next March?

Will IBaneZ reveal the true nature behind his own confrontations with the SAME board???

Don't touch that keyboard! All the answers to this and more, coming to a thread near you!!

:LOL:

oh GOD i remember KILER talking about this a while ago...

you DONT want to know!!!!!111

but i want you to know so that i can laugh :devilish:

Pffft, at least my perma-ban from there was well and truly earned....and done to me by a friend who I still love and respect. :)

Sorry about this cry baby thread. Things have been crazy lately and i've been a little "hyper". :|

I doubt this will be the thread of the year, so go ahead and lock it. :)

Fox News: Ati Fansite Drama: 1 Banned

IbaneZ said:
Sorry about this cry baby thread. Things have been crazy lately and i've been a little "hyper". :|

I doubt this will be the thread of the year, so go ahead and lock it. :)
You still have to explain what happened first.
Now it's too late to backpeddle, we want to know!

Vysez said:
You still have to explain what happened first.
Now it's too late to backpeddle, we want to know!

Well, to be honest, i don't know why they banned me. But i guess i was a pain in the butt. I've never been banned before. It shocked me. :LOL:

Never mind. Let this thread die. :)

Ah, your first ban. Yeah popping that cherry is tough, but after a couple of dozen times you just start taking it in stride. :cool:

Your Ninja-Edit Skills are weak! TOO WEAK!

IbaneZ said:
Blablabla.. Sober up please. :LOL:
Bring back the original post where you said that the Rage3D staff leaked CIA's secret infos to some journalist!
Bring back the truth! The people have the right to know!
digitalwanderer said:
Ah, your first ban. Yeah popping that cherry is tough, but after a couple of dozen times you just start taking it in stride. :cool:
Strange, 'cause I remember you were in tears after the infamous "Rage3D Incident"...

You're in denial. You act as if it never happened. That's a normal reaction.

digitalwanderer said:
Than you obviously got a crap memory! :LOL:
You cried a river for days! You were yelling, screaming insanities about how unfair this was.
We had to give you Xanax pills, and make you read WaltC posts to make you sleep each night. It was a pity...

We had fun mocking you and your permaban when you were asleep, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back