Onimusha 4: Dawn of Dreams

Five Onimusha games within five years. Typical of Capcom, huh? I guess Inafune's vision of Rome didn't quite turns out like he wanted to. Get rid of that sneaking missions and you'll be fine with the sequel.

- Z

-NakedZ- said:
Five Onimusha games within five years. Typical of Capcom, huh? I guess Inafune's vision of Rome didn't quite turns out like he wanted to. Get rid of that sneaking missions and you'll be fine with the sequel.

- Z

Capcom admitted they created Onimusha 3 just for money, because they were (and are) in some financial difficulties.

Evil_Cloud said:
Capcom admitted they created Onimusha 3 just for money, because they were (and are) in some financial difficulties.

Heh, typically if thats the case, Oni3 would be Oni2 with different locations. If they did it just for getting money fast I doubt they wouldve done it more expensive than their previous games (2 high profile actors, brilliant render intro, move to fully 3D)

I mean, Im not discussing that Game-Companies arent in for making profit of teir Games...

Evil_Cloud said:
If that were true, just what are they doing with their Street Fighter sequels to make them so lackluster? :p

Back