OK, some updates then

Discussion in 'Beyond3D News' started by marco, Feb 24, 2002.

1. marco

Regular

Well, some info from behind the site.
    Everything is not going so smoothed as planned, as you may have noticed. I encountered some stupid 'mistakes' (PHP or MySQL are compiled differently on the server as on my server at home and because of that I ran into some errors with the backoffice)

The Domain is still not transferred, but the hosting company told me that they will fix this asap.

The downtime issue:
    Aparently some other website on the server is running some strange script, which is eating up CPU usage. The responsible site/person has gotten an email and has been taken from the server. Or will be taken from the server. It looks like this is effecting the forum also. I see sometimes errors connecting to the database etc. I hope this issue will be resolved very fast, as I get also very tired of these issues.

It looks like beyond3d is cursed... but I hope all things turn for the better in a few days...

Wavey: I've come to the conclusion this server was a Yo-Yo in a previous life!