Offensive sigs

silence

Regular
i noticed one sig that i think is not only offensive but totally wrong.

Liberals suck, throw rocks at them.

i understand someone being frustrated in discussions and everything, but this is not only offensive, i think its over the line....

maybe i am wrong?

I think it's kind of funny actually, to be taken light heartedly.

It's tough to find that fine line between freespeech and hate mongering but imo, I think his statement is OK. :)

silence said:
i noticed one sig that i think is not only offensive but totally wrong.

i understand someone being frustrated in discussions and everything, but this is not only offensive, i think its over the line....

maybe i am wrong?

I think ty may have a point: "he who has has not sinned, throw the first rock" et al.

possible.... IMO, its kinda sad for someone to put that in sig.... i have collection of stupid things from bash.org to use in sigs....
and just one other thing.... if we put name of that member in place of liberals... how would that sig look?

since you visit politics, i guess you know who i am talking about....

silence said:
possible.... IMO, its kinda sad for someone to put that in sig.... i have collection of stupid things from bash.org to use in sigs....
and just one other thing.... if we put name of that member in place of liberals... how would that sig look?

since you visit politics, i guess you know who i am talking about....

Not to make names, but is it digi by any chance?

No, lately I just cook and clean. :(

Yeah, I love having my name in some sigs on their ignore list....now that we actually have an ignore function and it isn't needed.... :rolleyes:

digitalwanderer said:

at least you are useful...not like me and LB...doing nothing all day, hanging on B3D.... earning marketing money for Dave (i want comission;)) and so on.....:LOL:

digitalwanderer said:

Yeah, I love having my name in some sigs on their ignore list....now that we actually have an ignore function and it isn't needed.... :rolleyes:
Well actually i meant to ask this, then i forgot... but i cant find the ignoer function anymore... oh nevermind, found it

I've never used the ignore function, although someone really got me close to using it. I really want to say..."confront the person head on"...but thats how thread derailments happen. So its hard to know what to do. I just clench my teeth and deal with it (that sounds wrong in some ways). Some people can just be jerks...but thats life...

/me shrugs

Ty said:
I think it's kind of funny actually, to be taken light heartedly.

It's tough to find that fine line between freespeech and hate mongering but imo, I think his statement is OK. :)
/nods in agreement

Solution:

UserCP / Thread Display Options / Show Signatures -- uncheck / Save Changes.

You want your cake and eat it too.

Which is what normal people do with cakes anyway. Never understood that phrase.

Anyhoo...

Tahir2 said:
You want your cake and eat it too.
Which is what normal people do with cakes anyway. Never understood that phrase.
It should be something like "you can't have your cake and eat it too", i.e. you want two incompatible things.

BTW, "Tahir2"? You're twins???

Dont take it personally dude.
edit- thanks for reminding me to change my sig and title.

Last edited by a moderator:
Simon F said:
BTW, "Tahir2"? You're twins???

No, that was my clone.

The old Tahir died. I killed him off real good - no way to resurrect him unless I got the admins to do it and I wouldn't want to bother them with such trivial matters. I decided to come back after an ignore function was implemented into the forums.

Pretty tedious explanation.

To make things worse and seemingly contradictory, yes I am twinned.

Back