Oblivion Cities FPS Optimiser

Discussion in 'PC Gaming' started by NMC, Mar 6, 2007.

1. NMC

NMC
    Newcomer

Oblivion being a cutting edge game can take its toll even on the most powerful PC's. For a long time I have felt that a helping hand was required in getting the best framerates in towns particularly, to enhance immersion in this fantastic RPG. Although Other FPS optimisers are available, none specifically address the low frame-rates one can experience particularly in the towns and cities of Cyrodiil.

It was with this in mind that I designed this mod; a fully modular approach to changing visual settings for each town/ city individually...

I can now have smooth frame -rates in Bruma, Bravil, Cheydinhal and any other town/ city that had previously overtaxed my ailing 6800GT, 3.4ghz P4 and 1.5Gb Ram... While leaving settings high in less taxing towns/ cities. Have a look, let me know what you think.

http://www.tessource.net/files/file.php?id=9564