Oblivion ATI/NVIDIA scores LEAKED?

Discussion in '3D Hardware, Software & Output Devices' started by Shadowmage, Mar 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SugarCoat

Veteran

I would suspect, that the game was designed first and foremost with the Xenos in mind, which is very different to any modern day GPU. The possability of doing HDR+AA on PC graphic cards was only widely evident in the last 6 months or so. Oblivion was mostly completed at that time. It is possible the R600 series of cores may have the same ability that for some reason the Xenos only does in this area. If the R600 series does not, then i would have to agree that they really did not want or plan to put very much effort into HDR+AA on the PC platform. But theres always patches and inpending add-ons with engine updates right? :)

2. digitalwanderer

digitalwanderer Dangerously Mirthful
    Legend

Because the post of yours that was deleted was offensive and trolling? You can check yourself, I left it as a comment in the rep I gave you.

Pog, whatever.

3. trinibwoy

trinibwoy Meh
    Legend

wtf? :lol: :lol:

4. Dooby

Regular

My post became offensive and trolling after yours became stupid and repetitive despite my constant attempts to show you that you were posting about the wrong thing. Sorry man, not my fault you cant take not only a hint, but an out-right point.

And wow, you can use the "Check IP" function of a forum too eh? Yes I was signed up as PoG, or PoGGeh, or PoGGle. The "send new password" wasnt working so I signed up as this. Two days later I got password reminders. Sux. Anyway, from one of those accounts you can see I've been here since 2002, as long or longer than you, digi. I didnt sign up under Dooby to mask trolling, I signed up to give a perfectly valid point, that people stupidly misconstrued. Again, not my fault. # of posts is not relative to IQ, common sense or knowledge on a subject.

edit : hmm, my post count just jumped about 60 posts. Someone just merged my previous accounts to this one ?

#104 Dooby, Mar 18, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2006
  5. SugarCoat

Veteran

You're argumenative, and frankly i challenge your IQ with some of the stuff you've said over the last 2 days. I think you should find another forum, in my humble opinion, since you really seem like you just want to argue with people, though, you know very little on the actual subject of cards, technology, or any of that ilk. If you cant even admit you're wrong on alot of what you've said, but instead continue to deflect and argue over and over again, you wont last much longer. Anytime someone proves you wrong you pick up a new topic and continue to flame/argue or make sarcastic/bombastic and rude comments.

My apologie to the OP and mods, hes aggrevating.

digitalwanderer likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.