nVnews post: "Pelly has left HardOCP..."

digitalwanderer

wandering
Legend
"Pelly has left HardOCP...." is the title of the post over at nVnews that SeanP posted up, and since he's Pelly and all he should know!
SeanP at nVnews said:
Due to a recent turn of events and a concrete difference of opinions on a situation, I have decided to leave HardOCP. Although Kyle and I are not seeing eye to eye, there are no burning bridges or mail-bombs from either side. For the time-being, I'll be working on a new project...Rest assured, this will be another step up and you won't be disappointed. I'll be sure to keep you all posted...
I personally wish Pelly well on his new venture and look forward to seeing what comes of it with lots of excitement! (Pelly is a really great guy, in addition to being a hell of a reviewer!)

Interesting..now Kyle will be looking for another reviewer/editor he can manipulate. ;)

I'm glad he left, the website is garbage :LOL:

CorwinB said:
K.I.L.E.R said:
John Reynolds said:
C'mon guys, let's not turn this thread into a [H] bashing session.

I'll second that. :)
Kyle isn't as bad as most people think he is.

I'll third that. Never attribute to malice...
I'll fourth that . I never was one to pick on the kids that road the short bus to school

How do we know that Kyle is the one that was in the wrong here? Ok, I know why everyone assumes that. Remember that Pelly is an ex(ex)-nVnews guy, maybe he wanted to do some big article on the whole mess to try and defend nVidia and Kyle wouldn't let him (for obvious reasons)...

I remember his reaction to my criticism of his 9700 article. It is possible that he changed from that reaction and what I saw after, or that he was being completely deceptive in recognizing issues with the comparison, but that is a different issue to evaluate than him being formerly of nVnews.

I don't think what you propose is remotely likely at all, but my opinion has no extra validity I can present. It is just my $0.02.

Ratchet said:
How do we know that Kyle is the one that was in the wrong here? Ok, I know why everyone assumes that. Remember that Pelly is an ex(ex)-nVnews guy, maybe he wanted to do some big article on the whole mess to try and defend nVidia and Kyle wouldn't let him (for obvious reasons)...
Hmmm, I guess that's possible....

(The Dig quickly walks out of the thread trying to keep a straight face and bursts into a frenzy of giggles at the thought the moment he is almost out of earshot.)

Back