NVIDIA Crysis Q&A @ inCrysis

Useless PR move, when i want ask something than Crystek acceptable source because not NV made the game and PR answers not needed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting way to go. I wonder who's idea that was (i.e. who approached whom about doing it).

Presumably the questions/answers, tho specified to be about Nvidia products, will shed some general light on the technology involved. Or might. Depends on which resources at NV and Crytek are doing the answering, I suppose.

Edit: Forum moderation note --I thought about moving this thread to PC Games, but it seems to me there is at least a reasonable chance it could develop usefully here given that Crysis has been more or less the early DX10 stand-in that many have been looking forward to for the last year. If the thread doesn't develop as a legit 3D Tech kind of thing, then we will revisit this decision. . .

. . .but at any rate, any anti-IHV/ISV trolling such as was deleted above will get a swift boot to the rear.

Forum moderation note...
Thanks. It's rare to see forums actually moderated these days
thumbup.gif

Most of the questions asked in the thread have been rather disappointing. Ranging from "How will my setup perform in Crysis" too "Whats the G90 like?!". Some have been good. I have some SLI questions I'll probably submit in a day or so.

from what I understand very few, actually of the shaders in Cry Engine 2 are very well optimized, I think some things will be explained in GPU gems 3

Back