NV40 San Jose briefing

Rookie

Newcomer
Obviously some websites had attend San Jose briefing last week,just like dave ;)

Hardware analysis article confirmed Ben's rumor,NV40 did inherit some features of rampage:

"During the briefing Nvidia did not shy away from getting down to detail about the NV40' features, of which some reminded us of 3dfx’ Rampage, a design which never made it to the market and to which Nvidia now owns the rights."

I just doubt if Dave haven gotten a sample ? 2 weeks is enough to catch the lauch time of NV40 :LOL:

As far as for ATI,they plan to hold a R420 briefing at Canada at April 17-19(not sure the specific date)? People who attend the meeting will bring back the sample for review.

I should think that few, if anyone, knew who Emmett was there - it wasn't until I asked him a question with a reference to Rampage that anyone picked up on this. Its not actually a given that NV40 specifically does feature what I'm talking about. I'd also disagree with Sanders opinion that this is "revolutionary".

Oh, and Cho, what makes you so sure...?

DaveBaumann said:
Oh, and Cho, what makes you so sure...?

Dave....sure it wasn't you inside the Vorlon's encountersuit?

Sheridan: "I really hate it when you answer like that"

Kosh: "good........" ;)

The only way to get a straight answer from Dave is to look at every reply in a mirror while hanging upside-down from the ceiling... ;)

I know people who do, so why someone in the Inner Circle wouldn't have one would be completely beyond me! :)

Uttar

Back