November 23-26, 2018: Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals

Shortbread

Island Hopper
Legend
Well it's that time again, let's start posting upcoming console hardware/software deals. Maybe TV/LCD and PC gaming deals as well?

Per Mercenary09, at ResetEra.

So Target's Black Friday ad just went up and confirms that the 1TB Spider-Man PS4 Slim Bundle will be there for $199. It is listed as a Doorbuster though so who knows how many they'll have to sell.

Some other noteworthy deals:
$25 God of War & Detroit
$30 Shadow of the Tomb Raider
$35 Forza Horizon 4 & Soulcalibur VI
$40 Starlink Bundle
$299 Nintendo Switch with Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Pre-installed
$249 PSVR Bundle with Move Controllers, Creed: Rise to Glory and Superhot VR

https://weeklyad.target.com/promotions?code=Target-20181101&lnk=PreviewtheBlack&page=1

PSVR is already £200 here, so I'm hoping, but not expecting, some great deals for Shopping Week.

Black Friday deals don't exist only on Friday, especially on internet shopping and the miserable 'keep refreshing for the latest offers' strategies - it's a dumb name.

per, vg24/7

Costco Black Friday 2018 Deals

November 22 – Online Only

November 23-26 – Online and in-store
Xbox One Bundles
  • Xbox One X Forza Bundle: Controller,copy of Forza Horizon 4,copy of Forza 7, 1-month Xbox Game Pass trial, 14-day Xbox Live Gold trial – $70 off (MS listed $499.99) (early online starting Nov. 18)
  • Xbox One S Minecraft Creators Bundle: Controller ,Minecraft, Minecraft Starter Pack download, Minecraft Creators Pack download, 1,000 Minecoins,1-month Xbox Game Pass trial, 14-day Xbox Live Gold trial – $100 off – (MS listed $299)
  • Xbox One S 1TB Bundle: Two controllers, Madden 19, FIFA 19 and 3 Month Xbox Game Pass – $70 off
  • Xbox One S 1TB Bundle: Two Controllers and 3 Month Game Pass – $70 off (early online starting Nov. 18)
Monitor, peripherals, laptops
  • LG 32GK850F-B 32″ Class QHD HDR FreeSync Monitor – $200 off at $400 (normally $600)
  • Bose On-Ear Bluetooth Headphones – Triple Black – $60 off at $100 (normally $160)
  • NETGEAR Nighthawk X6S AC3000 MU-MIMO Smart Wi-Fi Router – $70 off at $130 (normally $200)
  • ASUS ROG Gaming Laptop – Intel Core i7 – GeForce GTX 1050 Ti- 1080p – Bonus Gladius – $300 off at $1000 (normally $1300)

GameStop Ad...

DsTYR0sU8AA3xdf.jpg

DsTYSurU0AAXZZt.jpg:large

Im gonna buy a new PC in spain either now or next month so was interested, so click and browse

Some massive percentage pricecuts there :LOL:
though to be serious some are sorta OK, but I was expecting better for the 'best deal day of the year'

Bought Skyrim SE on the Nintendo eshop for €40. Not exactly cheap, but €20 off is still better than nothing I guess.

My gf just bought the LG OLED B8 for €1000 at a Media Markt in Hamburg. What a steal. I paid €600 more for last year's model a mere 6 months ago.

Im gonna buy a new PC in spain either now or next month so was interested, so click and browse

Some massive percentage pricecuts there :LOL:
though to be serious some are sorta OK, but I was expecting better for the 'best deal day of the year'

Yes we seem to be getting stuffed ATM, the local UK deal site has more than a few Xbox One X deals from Spain (and other European stores) Cheaper to pay in Euros and ship it than get it locally.
Might as well benefit for the free market whist we can :rolleyes:

We've had pretty good prices on TV's over here. B8 55" for 1199€, also C8 55" for 1299€, 65" C8 for 1899€, 77" for 4999€.

Samsung Q9FN 65" was under 2000€ and the 75 about 3550€. I wasn't buying anything, but looked around when I grabbed my PS4 games, and the 75" Q9 looked quite glorious. :)

Yeah that won't last long. :LOL:

Sony is killing it with the bundles, but they seem to be limiting their shipments / how many they sell at 199. They're basically selling out instantly when they restock. It's crazy how much demand there still is at 199, even with a large install base.

Benji and Mat think PS4 will still take November despite limited stock, but it will prevent it from stupid levels of sales.

I see a repeat of last year. Sony under-shipped or constrained the supply on purpose. MS has massive stocks, just stacks of console bundles everywhere. I'm expecting them to be selling at a discount through December and into January. Sony has a COD4 bundle coming out, but it will probably be $299, maybe a few $50 off deals in December.

I see a repeat of last year. Sony under-shipped or constrained the supply on purpose. MS has massive stocks, just stacks of console bundles everywhere. I'm expecting them to be selling at a discount through December and into January. Sony has a COD4 bundle coming out, but it will probably be $299, maybe a few $50 off deals in December.
I'm guessing they'll sell the Slim and Pro at a $50 discount (249/349 respectively) for a week in December like last year . Considering people are flipping the SM PS4 bundles for profit due to demand (selling close to 300 on ebay), 249 PS4 bundles will be very appealing in December.

Thats cheap!!! Where from?

A large retail store chain in Finland, although I remembered the price wrongly, it was 85.85€ :) Spiderman was 32.95€, Odyssey 27.95€ and Far Cry 5 24.95€. I would have bought a couple more games, but they were out of stock and I don't have time to wait on delivery from their e-store as I have a little 5 month winter holiday coming up this Sunday :D. The Pro and a small 1080p led-projector is travelling with me.

edit: https://www.gigantti.fi/catalog/gaming/pelit/fi_playstation_4_pelit/playstation-4-pelit

They still have most of the deals up today, store pick up options are pretty bad at this point though...

Last edited:
Back