Not dead or injured, just busy.

digitalwanderer

wandering
Legend
Just thought I'd post up that I'm doing fine and I'm sorry I haven't been posting. Things have gotten busy in my life with helping my mom move and my sister with some house repairs in addition to getting Maddy through school and keeping the family going.

Noticed it's been a while since I've even visited and I felt terrible, sorry. I just haven't been gaming/working on my system much and have been really busy with closing my pool/getting ready for winter. Everything is going pretty well here, I was getting ready to go try and cut my hair and shower then clean out the garage a bit with my kids so we can put their car in there for the winter and I'm feeling insanely proud that I have a 3 car garage that I can actually fit 3 cars in...not to mention a tractor, snow thrower, and many other things! I never kept a clean garage or basement before, but I'm trying to very hard in this house and I've been pulling it off for 8 years now and yeah I'm sort of proud of it and it makes life a LOT easier. :)

Anyone else out there not dead but not checked in here in a while? Feel free to post up, the holidays are coming up and we got all the parties yet to plan! ;)

Thanks for the update Digi, but don't feel bad about not coming around for a while. This isn't a job or an obligation... B3D is supposed to be about fun. Come when you have the time, and are in the mood. :)

Anyone else out there not dead but not checked in here in a while?
Well, where on earth did John Reynolds go? :p

Haven't seen the guy since before I had my hiatus I think.

I knew I shouldn't have approved that new user that sent a PM to get the Geo account all situated! :p

So who's the next to show up?

I hope everyone is situated to be able to enjoy the end of the year festivities.

John Reynolds is alive and well, he posts a lot of political stuff on Facebook lately. I know it's not an obligation to post here, in fact it's a privilege, but if I don't for a while it usually means something bad happened but it hasn't and I've just been busy so I thought I'd post up. ;)

My daughter turns 18 tomorrow, I'll have officially raised both my children to technical adulthood. Achievement unlocked!

Holy crab, both your kids are over 18 now? Whoah, I remember you talking about doing like, science fair stuff or whatever it was with your son when he was like, middle school age I think. How could so much time have passed?! :p

I am not wrinkly nor decrepid, (well, except in thought at times..), I am feeling better than I have in ages and life is just getting interesting! Those ain't wrinkles, they're smile and laugh lines and I earned 'em. :)

I am getting decrepit a bit anyway. I remember the picture I posted in the show yourself thread over a decade ago now...Jeez. Two kids, a real job. Two video games a year or so now. Who knows what happens. I feel pretty lucky though to be honest. Life is good. Happy holidays all.

(I changed my location finally since I really am not under a crushing burden at all anymore).

Tell JR hello, I don't facebook myself, though I have an account...

Whatever or whoever you're celebrating, I hope y'all have a great time doing it! (And please be safe, gods I hated waking up in jail after holiday excess!)

Did my exercise ECG today; nothing in particular was found. Blood pressure a bit on the high side, but apparently not enough to be a cause for concern, because the Doc didn't give me any particular health instructions or write a scrip for medication. That means yay me, not dying today I guess! :p

Back