No More Heroes: "Your shining armor and fine words won't get you anywhere!"

We didn't see any shots of what Wiimote motions are used for sword play. If it uses the stupid gesture system that Red Steel used, it will be a big disappointment. I want the sword to track the way I hold the remote, exactly as a real one. I don't want a game where I have to "flick" the controlled in 3 predefined gestures to unleashed scripted animations... yawn.

Yea it did. I saw a few times where it flashed what you should do in order to perform an action on screen. One in particular was for what looked like a reverse body slam. :LOL:

We didn't see any shots of what Wiimote motions are used for sword play. If it uses the stupid gesture system that Red Steel used, it will be a big disappointment. I want the sword to track the way I hold the remote, exactly as a real one. I don't want a game where I have to "flick" the controlled in 3 predefined gestures to unleashed scripted animations... yawn.

I think the "finishing" moves use gesturing, but the basic attacks are performed by button presses, if I remember correctly. There isn't any free-hand sword swinging.

Back