Nintendo Switch Revelation

This leak looks credible:

8KKgWl.jpg

What's with the dual RF coaxial connectors? Surely only one is needed for connecting a TV arial? Satellite PVR support?

It's a devkit, not the console...

What's with the dual RF coaxial connectors? Surely only one is needed for connecting a TV arial? Satellite PVR support?
For WiFi antennas.
I guess this would be a devkit with the screen + processing unit + TV dock all at once.
There are 2 external antennas pointing to more concerns over signal quality/range, or 1 antenna home wifi bringing internet and 1 antenna for WiFi Direct, streaming to other devices. It doesn't mean this will be in the consumer version, though.
Apart from the antennas, there's a power input very similar to prior Nintendo consoles, ethernet cable, HDMI port and what appears to be a proprietary port that reminds me of the Wii's plug for their IR bar.
USB ports are missing, but they could be on the bottom.

BTW, there's an earnings conference call from AMD today, some hours after the NX's reveal:
http://ir.amd.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=74093&p=irol-eventDetails&EventId=5239259

How likely is it that the timing was set up to declare the NX as the third major design win?

Could be legit devkit.
Top from left to right : Cartridge, audio out, volume -/+, power.
Bottom from left to right : Power (Wii/Wii U like), LAN, HDMI, Pad [Same connector as on the Wiimote for the nunchuck attachment]

Last edited:
What would it be ? The pad ? (I don't believe the hybrid rumors, make no sense). We will be fixed soon anyway.

Half an hour to go, don't think he's creepy although I would have expected a red curtain and a white screen behind him, like he was peeking at the public in a theater...

Back