NINJAS have the Real Ultimate Power!!!!

I didn't know that they actually did use the special training rooms with squeaky floors to train ninjas to walk on walls! Did they actually learn this skill?

a while ago (last giftmas?) real ultimate power had a book published. i would have bought it, but my wife was a trade embargo in effect from nov 1st untill after the holidays.

I think this was posted on blues news like 2 years ago? Or does anyone else remember that it is all fuzzy...

Sxotty said:
I think this was posted on blues news like 2 years ago? Or does anyone else remember that it is all fuzzy...
Yeah, it's old hat, but it's still a riot.

Beware the power of the ninja!

dig_ati.jpg

pirates have the ultimate power. Lets see a ninja dodge a cannon ball while he is chained to the front of cannon.

epic

epicstruggle said:
pirates have the ultimate power. Lets see a ninja dodge a cannon ball while he is chained to the front of cannon.
A ninja wouldn't have to dodge it, they'd just focus their chakra into a shield to block the cannonball or else call up their ninja attack puppy to take care of matters.

rascalattack.jpg

Now, this is crazy talk!

epicstruggle said:
That's complete nonsense, I'm so bad repping you because you have a different opinion than mine!

Ninjas are where it's at. Ninjas are so cool, they flight all the time and stuff.

Samurai and monkeys are cool, too. Pirates come fourth.

Pirates definitely have the edge when it comes to fighting. Lets not forget they can never be surprised due to their parrot lookout.

Facts:

1. Pirates are mammals too.

2. Pirate fight ALL the time, and drink while doing it..

3. The purpose of the pirate is to steal booty, kill people, and abuse the cabin boy (no, not that way LB!)

Pirates totally 0wn ninjas. A pirate could just stare at a ninja and say arrrrr... which would send them running home to suckle at their ninja moms boobies.

Just reading some of the scripts, there amazing, but not in the usual way -

"First she kicks this one dog right in the nuts. The dog screams and jumps out the window. Then she jumps in the air and kicks two dogs in the nuts at once! Both dogs evaporate. Every time the ninja woman kicks nuts, a guitar squeals hard."

"But out of nowhere, the old idiot pulls off his jacket to show that he is a pirate with lasers and everything."

Its as if Uwe Boll has a kindred spirit.

Back