NF4 SLi Mother board for $68 delivered!

martrox

Old Fart
Veteran
I seldom...if ever....post deals, but this just too good. If you ever wanted to try SLi, this is the cheapest I've ever seen. Probably not recommended for overclocking. Bought one just because it's such a deal.

One Day Sale, Ends 11/8/05 @ 5:30 P.M. PST
BIOSTAR N4SLI-A9 Socket 939 NVIDIA nForce4 SLI ATX AMD Motherboard - Retail
Original Price: $99.00
Instant Savings: -$20.00
Total $79.00 + $4.00 shipping

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16813138253

Use code biostar15 to save an additonal $15.00, making it $68.00 shipped.

I appreciate the post man, but I am waiting till after christmas. I just wanted to let you know that I appreciated it though, so if you pondered again whether you should you would think hmmm yeah. :)

I already have an Albatron K8SLi that I picked up for $89 after $20 rebate. I love playing with the cheap stuff.......

While I'm not running SLi ATM(I just got a 7800GT), my plans are to pick up a X1800XL and play with it, then decide which way to go. This is a very interesting thind, especially if the rumors of Crossfire working on the NF4 SLi chipset is true

I just picked up a DFI nf4 ultra-D for $100 AU (about half that in american dollars), modded it to an SLI-DR board (full x16/x16 sli support), and saved myself about $200 over the SLI-DR's stock price.

The reason I got this board so cheap was because it was bought then returned on the same day, never even opened except for the people to check that everything was still inside. Heck, even the motherboard still had it's DFI-seal on the anti-static bag :D

So I was pretty happy about that. I don't give a rats ass about SLI or nvidia for that matter, but to turn a $100 board into a $300 board with nothing more than a knife is a pretty good deal :)

Oh and..uh, nice steal there Martrox, looks like a bargain :)

Back