New Xbox Platformer: Voodoo Vince

Front mag scan
First ingame pics (scans)

Looks pretty neat and original. Wonder what kind of stuff you'll have to do to yourself to hurt the enemy... Supposedly it's being developed by a M$ studio and it's been in development for about a year now. It's got that neat Tim Burton feel to it.

On a side note, is this your alter ego Vince? :LOL:

VoodooVince5.jpg

TIMMAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude that kicks ass! Nightmare Before Christmas still ranks as one of the top greatest works of art directions evAR! This may be a total biter.. but hey, still works ;)

This game has personality, something which is lacking from many already published Xbox games.

JSRF+PD0+Psychonauts+VV = 4 reasons to own a Xox IMO.

Oh wow, I heard baout this game last year form some guy posting on teh IGn forums. he said he was friends with the developer working on this game about a voodoo doll, and thought it might be showed at last years E3. He said the game was amazing and that we'd hear about it soon, but I guess they held off until this E3.

I'm glad to know the guy wasn't lying and it really did exsist!

Qroach said:
Oh wow, I heard baout this game last year form some guy posting on teh IGn forums. he said he was friends with the developer working on this game about a voodoo doll, and thought it might be showed at last years E3. He said the game was amazing and that we'd hear about it soon, but I guess they held off until this E3.

I'm glad to know the guy wasn't lying and it really did exsist!

u mean u actually visit the IGN forums? oh dear... don't tell me u pay for their service.... :LOL: :LOL: j/k

I pay for IGN, and it's worth it just for the E3 coverage.
That's kinda what I'm thinking about Gamespot complete. Also, sometimes they release that special high res video that you just have to have :p

I think paying for one moth of subscription during the may would be a wise decision for anyone.

The art direction looks very solid.. it looks like it could be a very fun game. :)

Of course, Blinx had just as much hype but was terribly mediocre. Hopefully these guys won't make the same mistakes that Artoon did; maybe these guys should try studying the controls/gameplay of SMS or J&D and work up from there.

That art direction with imaginative/cohesive level design and SMS controls.. *shudders at the possibilities*

Back