New Tales of Symphonia & FF - Crystal Chronicles trailer

Cyborg

Newcomer
Basic members are able to download them, but not stream. You'll have to install a download manager though.

Tales of Symphonia

FF CC

They make GC's RPG lineup sexy, along with the already great Skies of Arcadia and the upcoming unknown monolith rpg called Baiten Kaitos, no PS2 but its an entirely different league of RPG games compared to N64.

And FFCC is probably Square's best graphic engine so far, its very beautifull and has cool subtle stuffs like clouds casting shadows, and the water :oops:
TOS looks like hella fun, the fighting engine seems to be A-ONE, much like Tales of phantasia on snes, same creators.

Cant wait for both of them :D

Best FF engine ever.
I've high expectation for this NINTENDO-SQUARE game, I hope it'll reach Grandia 2 quality.

Ingenu said:
Best FF engine ever.
I've high expectation for this NINTENDO-SQUARE game, I hope it'll reach Grandia 2 quality.

Grandia 2 was a piece of shit
The only good thing was the battle system
Seriously man, how could you like such a cliched predictable game on rails

FFX? serio0usly though Grandia 2's battle system was neat, it's a shame no further implementations have been used in other games really.

notAFanB said:
FFX? serio0usly though Grandia 2's battle system was neat, it's a shame no further implementations have been used in other games really.

Grandia Xtreme. kthx.

Back