Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OpenGL guy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
tEd said:
i thought opengl guy is a coder not a engineer :rolleyes:
I work on the Radeon 9700 D3D driver (aka software engineer). There are other ATi people posting here as well, some software and some hardware engineers.

Ooops.. only OpenGL guy voted for OpenGL guy even though he had 3 (or is it 4) candidates. I guess cloning is good for something but even then it didn't help you OpenGL guy..

Hehe, even I got more votes in my crazy pole ;)

Does this mean we have three Opengl_guys on this forum, maybe through some advanced genetic cloning ATI was able to clone its driver engineers and.....

I'm just thinking out loud here now.. :p

After 16th september you might wanna add me to the list (hopefully being able to compete on the votes with OpenGL guy ;)) as I'll begin my examination work at ATi that date.

Humus said:
After 16th september you might wanna add me to the list (hopefully being able to compete on the votes with OpenGL guy ;)) as I'll begin my examination work at ATi that date.

Congratulations... then you can have your Very Own Pole (TM) too :eek:

OK, I'll stop right there.

Edit: how embarassing I forgot the (TM)

I voted for OpenGL Guy; the one that is a llama. I enjoy the engineers that take the time to clear the air instead of a few posters that pollute forums and offer perception based on PR wind, imho.

hax said:
OpenGL guy said:
Aw, you're just jealous, hax

Ha, I think you and Dio should switch handles. God complex lately?

I refuse to vote, since I've not been included in the poll.

Maybe I should wander round the corner to OpenGL guy's cube and "vote" with a baseball bat... :LOL:

Shall I start a poll to see if people agree with me that this is the best solution? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back