New mouse time, HELP!

digitalwanderer

wandering
Legend
My knock-off intellimouse explorer is going on me and I have to order a new DVD player for my daughter, so I thought I'd pick up a new mouse too.

At Newegg.com I can get either a Razer 7-button ( $58 ), kewl looking M$ wireless mouse for $50, or a Logitech Blue MX510 ( $40 )....I just can't decide which yet.

I'm really leaning towards the MX510 after reading a few reviews, anyone have any experience with any of these or is there one I'm missing? I want it to be optical and at least 5 buttons, that's about it.

How do I overclock my USB port and should I? :|

This really is a sweet mouse. I was worried about the 'period-o-transition' between it and my old intellimouse because of the different shape/button layout, but it felt natural from the get go and it's been really easy for me to adjust to the new button positions. :)

digitalwanderer said:
How do I overclock my USB port and should I? :|

This really is a sweet mouse. I was worried about the 'period-o-transition' between it and my old intellimouse because of the different shape/button layout, but it felt natural from the get go and it's been really easy for me to adjust to the new button positions. :)

It's easy to overclock but if you screw up, you can f*ck up your setup royally. :!:

Back