New Killzone 2 Info. (New trailer coming)

• Thread starter Deleted member 7537
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 7537

PS3 Magazine.

Mod:
scans removed. But before anyone gets on a frantic quest to dig up the scans: There wasn't a single new shot, it was a teaser.

Really old stuff posted as new and with scans... Nicely done.

What do you mean? The article cleary indicates that the photos are old, and compare them with what they saw at GDC - and it is widely known (reported by most press at the time) that the press there did get to see a bit of Killzone 2, but at the time only as a demo as Edge tech, as this article indicates.

that second pic is funny.

They went as far as to illustrate what they saw? Good humor :LOL:

It sounds to me like the still have a lot of work to do on the game.

They need to keep working on everything until it matches the target render.

Technically they cannot reach the target render.

To the human eye I believe they could probably exceed it.

Developers making the game have already said many months ago that matching the target render would be quote, "Easy."

it definitely wont be easy. ive yet to see a pic of any game or demo in realtime for any system that even comes close to matching that killzone cgi. if we look at motostorm as an example, regardless of what anyone says, they were light years away from that "target render"

Last edited by a moderator:
Developers making the game have already said many months ago that matching the target render would be quote, "Easy."

I dont think some things in the CG render is possible to do, not even with tricks. Such things as the soldiers fluid clothes, smoke and fire effect (not in 1080p atleast).

As said before Killzone threads are closed unless they offer substantial new information. Usually those threads are going in circles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back