New GoW screens!

Looks a little bit over saturated to me - colorwise, or is it just the captures? Anyways, expected a little more from this title...:???:

Damn, might very well be the best looking nextgeneration game yet.

Why?? Imo these captures look worse than what we've seen so far.

Last edited by a moderator:
No comment!
bleedsy6.jpg

Looks a little bit over saturated to me - colorwise, or is it just the captures? Anyways, expected a little more from this title...:???:

These are captures from the behind closed door demo at TGS! You can't expect them to be picture perfect, but they still look amazing!

You can see the edges of the TV if that is any hint...

The screens look very good and, scooby, was right there's some green vegetation and blue skies in the game. :p

Eh..

Although this game shows *shades* of the Killzone video in terms of overall look/fidelity (in stills)..it just doesn't push enough polygons to really match it (the CGI).

I have no doubt Epic (and probably not just them) will come close, for sure.

It's nowhere near Killzone. It's not the best looking next-gen game we've seen, either. It is looking fantastic though (aside from the fact all the characters have ten foot wide feet/legs).

These new screens are a bit of same old same old.

But we'll see big new coverage for X06.

"It's not the best looking next-gen game we've seen, either."

So what is? Personally I think of real gameplay shown it's pretty much at least tied for first.
________
Beauty_Blonde

Last edited by a moderator:
It is the best looking next gen game by far and it rivals the killzone CGI.

This game has nothing, nor does any game we have seen so far against killzone CGI, thats ridicilous to even say it looks close to it.

That being said, this game looks incredible but the draw distance is quite low IMO, but would explain the high detail in enviroments and characters.

Back