New Gears of War pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ralexand

Regular
BrumakCanyon_1280.jpg

If that is the way the game looks when it ships it is going to sell a ton of Xbox 360s. That is off the charts for beauty damn that looks incredible. Wow if that is how first generation game looks I can only imagine what games will look like in the 4 year of the 360. God damn I hope that is real and not some bs job.

What a cutie.

The marine is pretty cool too.

shi-eeeeeeet if this is for a third person shooter, just think what they can do with versus fighting. :oops:

A MS developer has already said its real plus it doesn't look much different the other shots. It just has a big monster in it. It was taking from the gameinformer article on GOW.

It's very detailed. Wouldn't call it beautiful but it certainly is well done.

How could a creature with teeth like that make that kind of exoskeleton?

mckmas8808 said:
God damn I hope that is real and not some bs job

Please lets not start this. We will take this pic as real until proven other wise.

You are probably right but with both company's out to break records for the amount of BS they can produce it makes me question everything. I wish both companys would of not started this war of BS because I would love to just admire this pic and not question it. Damn sony and MS for starting this war of mis information.

quest55720 said:
mckmas8808 said:
God damn I hope that is real and not some bs job

Please lets not start this. We will take this pic as real until proven other wise.

You are probably right but with both company's out to break records for the amount of BS they can produce it makes me question everything. I wish both companys would of not started this war of BS because I would love to just admire this pic and not question it. Damn sony and MS for starting this war of mis information.
How did MS start "this war of misinformation"?

firstly it's from gameinformer, and apparently they said it was real time? (haven't read the magazine myself so unable to confirm that)

also element over at gaf says it's "100% real time" - afaik he's a 'trustworthy' poster.

so yes, i personally am going to just assume it's real time unless something proves otherwise.

oh, and yeah - looks great!

The thing I find funny is all the people that said they expected much better then this from next gen consoles, are the same people saying how good it looks now.

The thing I find funny is all the people that said they expected much better then this from next gen consoles, are the same people saying how good it looks now.

No, we said other games didn't look next-gen. Alot of people tend to think that what Sony showed was more than what next-gen will be able to produce. Some people think that those games will be seen in the PS4. I respond to things one screenshot or video at a time.

Hey guys remember those EA renders. I guess we can all say that those will also be seen in real-time when these next gen consoles are released. Some people just undermine what a next gen console can produce.

No, we said other games didn't look next-gen. Alot of people tend to think that what Sony showed was more than what next-gen will be able to produce. Some people think that those games will be seen in the PS4. I respond to things one screenshot or video at a time.

I have no idea what you are talking about at all. Before the next gen consoles were annouced, some people in these forums were complaining how the screen shots we had already seen from gears of war (previously just a unreal 3 tech demo & unnannouced game) were not good enough, and that they expected MORE from next gen consoles. Myself and a number of others said to not expect much more than what we had seen from unreal engine 3 with better framerates.(at least early on).

most of what sony showed was FMV and not actual in game art. however I really don't see what this had to do with sony specifically, so why are you brining it up?

Hey guys remember those EA renders. I guess we can all say that those will also be seen in real-time when these next gen consoles are released. Some people just undermine what a next gen console can produce.

Whatever, I don't see where your going with that statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back