New Audigy2 & Audigy2 ZS drivers from Creative

digitalwanderer

wandering
Legend
digitalwanderer said:
Yup, there are some new drivers out for Audigy2 and Audigy2 ZS owners. I tried the Audigy2 ones last night and they didn't break nothing, so I'm gonna go out on a limb and recomend ya upgrade your sound drivers. :)

The story was on Warp2Search last night and you can find all the drivers over here at Creative's download page.

The Driver Details said:
This update combines the features and fixes of two previous updates:

EAX 4.0 ADVANCED HD Driver Patch Update for Sound Blaster Audigy 2 and Audigy 2 ZS (released on 29 March 2004)
EAX 4.0 ADVANCED HD Driver Update for Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 2/Audigy 2 ZS (released on 19 November 2003)
In addition, this update includes a new fix for your Creative Sound Blaster® Audigy® 2 or Audigy 2 ZS series audio card. Note that this fix is not critical so you can choose not to install this update.

New Fix

Resolves the system stall issue that is encountered when you disconnect the phone cable from your modem while establishing a dial-up Internet connection.
Again, it didn't break anything on my Audigy2 (non-ZS) and it updated 'em clean just running the download executable and my Audigy2 drivers now have the right dates.
Lazy post, but I thought some here might want to know.

these things screwed up my microphone, can only talk when mute is unchecked in volume control and i can hear myself thru my headphones.

Back