Need For Speed Most Wanted 2012

All I wanna say is :

GET THIS GAME RIGHT NOW !!!!! The open world is so damn fun, addicting and whatever else u can think of related to gaming ! I am completely avoiding playing races as of now and just having fun in the open world !
The improved integrated Autolog is a bliss and makes sure every street, evry billvboard, every security gate, everything in this city of Fair Heaven is full of pleasure !

I bow to you Criterion ! You have made the most fun open world car game ever !

:cool:

Playing the Vita version, which is great too (same open world, races, cars, and even a little extra bonus content). Doesn't look as hot obviously and has fewer cars in online, in races and on the road (the latter is a blessing actually) but still amazing to have an open world racer like this on a portable with day-night cycle, etc.

It's basically Burnout Paradise with a denser, slightly bigger city (2-3x more roads), where the great damage in that game has been traded for licenced cars, and being able to race almost everything with almost every car is now limited to a fixed set of races for each of the (many) cars in the game and a basic car upgrade system, with the upside that this means every race is more useful for Autolog type races. Also, I like a lot that you can do any race, including AutoLog based ones, instantly from a menu that is accessible while driving.

Oh, and cops come after you if they catch you speeding, which is amusing (generally finding them fairly easy to lose, but it makes for a fun diversion)

I kinda miss the personality of the old MW games. It may have been a brash and abrasive personality, but at least it was a fairly unique and recognizable one. The new MW kinda looks like someone made a car mod for Battlefield 3. (i.e. technically impressive but also pretty fucking boring)

The visuals do remind of BF3,especially during day time, but the game is fucking fantastic and fun, not boring at all. But then I am not racing at all :D , I am just making sure its my ID on all BillBoards and its damn fun !

I downloaded the 1 hour trial after a friend told me it was basically Burnout Paradise 2 with licensed cars. I found the game quite entertaining and ended up buying it. It has lots of aliasing and the framerate drops quite frequently, but overall it's a nice experience.

PS: Arwin, i tried to add to to my friends list, and it says that your list is full. I came across you via the autolog friend recommendation, since i had other members from here. BTW, if you only have the PS Vita Version, i guess that would mean that the autolog information shared cross-platform between PS3 and Vita?

I downloaded the 1 hour trial after a friend told me it was basically Burnout Paradise 2 with licensed cars. I found the game quite entertaining and ended up buying it. It has lots of aliasing and the framerate drops quite frequently, but overall it's a nice experience.

PS: Arwin, i tried to add to to my friends list, and it says that your list is full. I came across you via the autolog friend recommendation, since i had other members from here. BTW, if you only have the PS Vita Version, i guess that would mean that the autolog information shared cross-platform between PS3 and Vita?

Hi,

I've been wondering about my friend's list being (close to) full, so not surprised - I got a lot of new requests because of the Vita (and Near, I'm guessing). Will make some room.

And yes, Autolog is actually across Origin, so it's shared between Vita, PS3, 360 and PC. Game points are also shared across all of them, even iOS (just the points here though).

Yeah, I'm still really enjoying it as well. And apparently the multi-player is also really good, haven't tried any of that yet.

bought this at launch on both PS3 & Vita (digital on Vita) - liked it on PS3 but thought it was essentially Burnout Paradise 2 but a little less fun however the Vita version is pretty perfect to be honest and I'm loving it to bits.

i keep getting dizzy, don't know why. btw how to activate Kinect voice command? in my nsfmw the Kinect turn itself off :-/

I really loving the game as well. And your right its beautiful especially the lighting is really impressive.
However I wish the 360 version ran a little smoother but otherwise its great.
Criterion cant do any wrong IMO. Now we just need some good DLC!!!

Tried it but just can not get into after playing Forza Horizon which is a superior open world racing game IMO

Tried it but just can not get into after playing Forza Horizon which is a superior open world racing game IMO

Let me underline that IMO part, by saying I really don't like FH. They're just differents games, for different tastes.

Let me underline that IMO part, by saying I really don't like FH. They're just differents games, for different tastes.

perhaps but you have to admit there is at least a semblemce of a driving model in FH, using the Forza engine and cockpit steering.

If MW had a cockpit cam and actually felt like driving I would like it

it is just waaay too arcady and I loved Paradise city for a while but this is more a visual exercise and boring and the cops are annoying. I liked the older versions of NfS better before arcade/sim racers were more the norm and now I see how it's done in FH.

NFS, another awsome series EA managed to rape to death. The last good nfs game was high stakes. Racing in supercars on beautiful winding roads was awsome. Not this openworld stunt powerup bullcrap.

Though shift wasn't half bad either.

EA should be convicted for crimes against humanity. How many great series did they manage to fuck up?

NFS, another awsome series EA managed to rape to death. The last good nfs game was high stakes. Racing in supercars on beautiful winding roads was awsome. Not this openworld stunt powerup bullcrap.

Though shift wasn't half bad either.

EA should be convicted for crimes against humanity. How many great series did they manage to fuck up?

But think about how much money they earned on just that?

Tbh since ea created the nfs series or atleast published the first one they can do
whatever they want

Hot Pursuit 2 was awesome and came out after high stakes,
Theres a hell of a lot of repetition in hp2012 you go through more or less the same races in different cars to earn upgrades. At least they fixed the major fault of burnout the non rotating map

yup its for different taste. or maybe also different ability to sustain hectic camera.

on horizon I'm fine and able to drive happily. on nfsmw I keep getting dizzy and distracted by the rough picture if I drive slowly roaming the city

and my Kinect doesn't work on nfsmw :-/

Back