Nazi Moderators on this site.

I agree it can be pretty annoying when you really want to address someones answer to one of your posts, but I don´t think this is the best way to send the message.

Wrong section.

Inflammatory threads are closed and it is just a good thing or else we would have a shithole over here like it tends to be on Gamefaq or GAF with versus threads, baiting/skewed articles and fanboy rants etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty simple answer to that. If you don't like how this forum is run, don't post here.

Pretty simple answer to that.. WTF? :)

If you think this forum has issues you raise them, in the correct forum. You explain your concerns, you raise your points. You argue about them and try to persuade others of the problem, issues or whatever it is you would like to see changed or improved. Just accepting everything "as is" is the most stupid thing you can do, and Beyond3d forums should do whatever they can to encourage critique and their by improvement of these forums.

We'll close a thread as and when we see fit, thanks very much. As a moderation team we sometimes have to make the call to stop something in its tracks for the good of the forum. Poor signal:noise is generally the reason, although anything could trigger it.

As pointed out, if you're not happy, post in site feedback or drop someone an email. If you think we're Nazis, I'd like to point out that the Beyond3D moderation team has no desire to wipe out the Jews and take over the entirety of Europe, or wear such deeply unsexy military dress (please, skull logos? Sooooo last year, darlings). Goals such as that aren't lofty enough.

Now for heaven's sake, if you don't want a thread to be closed, don't post like an idiot in it. I refer you to the OP for an example of that.

Nazi moderators? Hmm actually there are places that would have you banned for posting a thread like this. Since you haven't been banned then they must be better than 'those other nazis'.

Tea Bagger much?
Or is it just Internet anonymity that makes you decide to create such a stupid thread instead of using pm or email?
Nazi? Sheesh.

Hai gais, I'm on the internetz and I heard that liek life is all about having rights with no obligations. Really.

On other forums I take part in where it feels like that, instead of dialling back my involvement I get stuck in and do my best to promote a better quality of post instead, because I care about the standard of discussion and the forum as a whole.

*shrug*

I could live without the constant BOLDED warning posts. They are everywhere.
And the moderation team could live without people just ignoring their guidance. If you have any specific instances you'd like to talk about, my email address is freely available, and you're welcome to send a PM (or do it here). Takes two to tango :smile:

Back