My pc and case

Hello friends, assemble my pc with your help.

here is everything I have: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/cYH2Lk

You can improve or need to buy this pc?

Note not change mb, ram, processor, PSU, and video card because it was the last to buy him.

lights, fans or other accessories to the case?

This my case
297b6d6f3e688879450b524c6bc4c640.jpg

4fdd8a6b90d815a84f396467aad0c4fc.jpg

5580fd8bd9ef235be9428a17059eac88.jpg

4dfd09ccf054ace3f4c25ca6036dac3c.jpg

Is that 320GB HDD will be the only HDD in that PC? If that so, you might need to buy a bigger one if you'll be using it for gaming. 320GB won't hold much AAA games.
Obviously the spec can't be changed, but if I were you, I would skimp a bit on mainboard (find something a bit cheaper, since ASUS is kinda on the expensive side and your budget seems limited), definitely use cheaper PSU (500W max). With the extra money, I'll buy an i3 instead of Pentium G.

If the case don't have a fan, maybe throw one in it. With Since the rig is low-mid end-ish it shouldn't require beefy cooling. Lights or any of that stuff isn't necessary, but if you like it, why not? But might be better to safe the money for something more useful.

Edit: like instead of buying some light for the casing, it would be better to purchase a good case fan (quiet and can move good amount of air). Make sure the case have the mounting points for the fan and the correct size of the fan to the case.

If the case don't have a fan, maybe throw one in it. With Since the rig is low-mid end-ish it shouldn't require beefy cooling. Lights or any of that stuff isn't necessary, but if you like it, why not? But might be better to safe the money for something more useful.

Edit: like instead of buying some light for the casing, it would be better to purchase a good case fan (quiet and can move good amount of air). Make sure the case have the mounting points for the fan and the correct size of the fan to the case.
It has 2 holes for fan, one 120mm and one 80mm
bc82b93e0bf171aec681287c8c2358a0.jpg

Since the front case cover doesn't have any hole (I think I saw a slit, but I don't know if it's big enough), I don't think it's a good idea to install a fan in there since it will only draw hot air from the case to be circulated again inside the case. Do the side panel have mounting points for a fan? If not then I don't think you should install any fan since it probably wouldn't have any good effect for air circulation inside the case. Anyway, just try to assemble it first and see if the temp is too high or not. The spec isn't really high, thus I believe it would run fine without any extra fan. Save the money for something else.

Since the front case cover doesn't have any hole (I think I saw a slit, but I don't know if it's big enough), I don't think it's a good idea to install a fan in there since it will only draw hot air from the case to be circulated again inside the case. Do the side panel have mounting points for a fan? If not then I don't think you should install any fan since it probably wouldn't have any good effect for air circulation inside the case. Anyway, just try to assemble it first and see if the temp is too high or not. The spec isn't really high, thus I believe it would run fine without any extra fan. Save the money for something else.
Ok thanks, if I'm hoping it gets me all pa arm. Other accessories that will be placed? I saw lights that are placed inside. And a question as I clean the case?

Back