Musk bought Twitter, what hasn't gone wrong?

Is Elon a rocket scientist? No, but hired and put together some of the brightest in the field.
Is he an expert in AI? No, but again, he hired and assembled a team of experts.
You must realize he is a MANAGER and has a successful track record of achieving impressive goals and building organization intelligence.
He will make mistakes and challenge the Twitter team, changing some players until some meaningful results start to appear.
It may take years, like what happened to Tesla, SpaceX, etc.
Where are your curiosity and adventure spirit?
So, have your popcorn, and let this social experiment begin! It may surprise us.

WRT Bill Gates and why conservatives don't like him.

Since it was not mentioned I'll say, the chief reason is cause hes an atheist.
Laughable really

And the scientific truth is always questionable.
Actual science, at least that which is predicated on some modern basic tenets like reproducible experiments demonstrating the same results, and open peer review, generally aren't claiming to present any "truth", merely testing methodology, observations and sometimes conclusions. A lot of science papers published have no conclusions and only suggestions for more research to make sense of the observations.

Most science is just this; theory and conclusions. If you see so-called scientists claiming absolutes then that's not science, that's belief. And it's important to be able to distinguish between them. Which clearly, many cannot.

None of which is relevant to Musk being a twat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Most science is just this; theory and conclusions. If you see so-called scientists claiming absolutes then that's not science, that's belief. And it's important to be able to distinguish between them. Which clearly, many cannot.
That´s it: hypotheses, p-values, and reproducible experiments.

WRT Bill Gates and why conservatives don't like him.

Since it was not mentioned I'll say, the chief reason is cause hes an atheist.
Laughable really

Is that really it? Isn't Musk an atheist too? Hell, even trump is clearly very irreligious. I don't think modern conservatives are as worried about religiosity as they used to be some 20 years ago. Culture shifts.

Is that really it? Isn't Musk an atheist too? Hell, even trump is clearly very irreligious. I don't think modern conservatives are as worried about religiosity as they used to be some 20 years ago. Culture shifts.

Back