Mozilla Question. Non-D3 topic!

Jimmers

Newcomer
I just started using Mozilla, and it's kind of annoying that I have to keep right-clicking on links to get them to open in a new tab. I've looked around and I can't find an option that might allow me to simply left-click on a link and get a new tab. Is there such an option?

In firefox I use the middle button (or you can use ctrl-leftbutton). I had a very quick look in the about:config page but couldn't see anything <shrug>

I don't think theres is a way to bind it to left click, but you can to middle click. Just go into preferences, navigator, tabbed browsing and set things up in there. That's for the suite. For firefox, you just middle click.

Doom 3 will probably run about 20fps on your Mozilla system. Does it have RAM installed or does the OS do that for you?

K.I.L.E.R said:
Doom 3 will probably run about 20fps on your Mozilla system. Does it have RAM installed or does the OS do that for you?
No no no!
You need to install the "doom.xpi" extension (currently in beta 3.123.567.762121.4683.111a) This will properly install, setup, and magnify your file system for optimum doom-like performance.
Ram is unneeded.

Check the extension registry there might be one that does what you want (there certainly one that changes any link that opens a new window into a tab). Firefox extension system is very good, don't know about mozilla main though. Mine even helps me with Japanese web sites!

Back