Moto GP '06 Demo is on the marketplace

kyleb

Veteran
Hopefully this will be more worth talking about than my Test Drive thread. Demo is 883MB and I'm at about 30% right now.

thanks for the heads up

oh I see Rainbow Six Vegas trailer 720p is up too. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
yay! Download tonight! :D :D :D

Stop playing and let us know what it's like!!!!! I need to go home and highside Valentino :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I got sucked into it so I have to admint it is fun. Not the graphical shocase I expected though and while it is defenatly more HD than PGR3, Tokyo looks a whole lot more fleshed out in Biszare's work. Also there is some pretty nasty vcync isssues and framerate gets a bit hairy a points. Also, the game didn't feel much different than I played of the previous one to me, the street racing is a cool adition, but things like collisions with other bikes and interations with various surfaces don't seem to be improved much if at all. But again it is fun, so I'm gonna go back and play some more. ;)

kyleb said:
I got sucked into it so I have to admint it is fun. Not the graphical shocase I expected though and while it is defenatly more HD than PGR3, Tokyo looks a whole lot more fleshed out in Biszare's work. Also there is some pretty nasty vcync isssues and framerate gets a bit hairy a points. Also, the game didn't feel much different than I played of the previous one to me, the street racing is a cool adition, but things like collisions with other bikes and interations with various surfaces don't seem to be improved much if at all. But again it is fun, so I'm gonna go back and play some more. ;)
I agree

while I didn't see nasty V synch issues, they are definitely there. Game is fun.

they included an in game cinematic camera which although it's hard to race with, gives you a pretty cool side view of your bike/rider rolling down the road and gives you a similar view to some of the amazing screen shots we saw. Although it doesn't quite look that good.

Nice, good quality images and fun. Oh and hard for me since I've never palyed the series before.

I keep wiping out. :p

Tap In said:
I agree

while I didn't see nasty V synch issues, they are definitely there. Game is fun.

they included an in game cinematic camera which although it's hard to race with, gives you a pretty cool side view of your bike/rider rolling down the road and gives you a similar view to some of the amazing screen shots we saw. Although it doesn't quite look that good.

Nice, good quality images and fun. Oh and hard for me since I've never palyed the series before.

I keep wiping out. :p

Brake while the bike is upright. For trail braking, as you add lean angle lessen the braking force. Same with throttle. As you reduce reduce lean angle to exit the corner, apply more throttle. A lot of people try to lean first then brake hard.

Back