Future Sony first-party PlayStation games coming to PC

We will know at Summer Game Fest.

Personally, I'm waiting for the PC edition of God of War Ragnarök which you assured me is coming this Fall. Yep, you heard it here first folks, God of War Ragnarök will be available this Fall on PC, per chris1515! Now go spread that, and make sure to credit chris1515 for this inside information. :cautious:

Maybe, throw Brit and Shifty under the bus on making it sound "authentic!"

Weren't these games already rumoured to be coming to PC? Is this source less-rumoury? :runaway:

I think the new rumory part is the release dates shown for the games. July 29th seems a bit soon for Demon's Souls considering that Sony showed nothing for a PC version of their game in their latest showcase. But as someone else mentioned, maybe they are saving that for either the Summer Games Fest or the unrelated but similarly timed PC Gaming Show.

Regards,
SB

Well, it's pretty safe to say that both of those games ARE coming to PC. They were on the Nvidia leak... But we have no idea if they will be at SGF this year or not.

I'm can't say find s'oul's' games particularly enjoyable. Looking forward to Ghosts if that's coming though. Love a bit of virtual tourism+mildly challenging bishing.

I never say they will be in SGF. We just need to wait.
You said "We'll know at Summer Game Fest".

I replied (in general) that we essentially know those games are coming to PC already, but don't know if they will be at SGF. They could skip SGF, and the rumor could still be true... so while SGF could confirm one or both of them, it also doesn't confirm the rumor is fake if they don't appear there. :)

You said "We'll know at Summer Game Fest".

I replied (in general) that we essentially know those games are coming to PC already, but don't know if they will be at SGF. They could skip SGF, and the rumor could still be true... so while SGF could confirm one or both of them, it also doesn't confirm the rumor is fake if they don't appear there. :)

If they aren't at SGF, I doubt Demon's Soul's Remake will release in July. ;)

will be interesting to see it tested on standard HDD
I read recently that HDDs are being phased out in favor of SSDs. I get SSDs are better, but I still feel HDDs have their uses and are much cheaper for bulk storage compared to SSDs. Am I crazy or is the world going too fast again.

Sorry if this is OT, I'll gladly go start a new thread if anyone wants.

I read recently that HDDs are being phased out in favor of SSDs. I get SSDs are better, but I still feel HDDs have their uses and are much cheaper for bulk storage compared to SSDs. Am I crazy or is the world going too fast again.

Sorry if this is OT, I'll gladly go start a new thread if anyone wants.
The price has come down significantly that 2-3TB is very affordable at slower ssd prices and affordable at higher nvme prices

Back