most impressive visuals on Gamecube? concider RE4 / BH4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Resident Evil 4 / Biohazard 4 looks absolutely stunning, even moreso now that I've seen the new TGS trailer.

http://myfile.hanafos.com/~loycuter/tgs2004_bio4_01.WMV

you have to put this into your WMP url bar, you can't just click the link :)

IMHO, these are some of the best, if not THE best visuals I have ever seen on Gamecube. the stunning graphics definitally justifies the framerate being at 30fps (compared to the old 60fps of the scrapped version of RE4/BH4 when Leon was in a castle or mansion).

Resident Evil 4 is a 3rd or 4th generation Gamecube game. regardless of what generation you agree it is, 3rd or 4th, it's obviously a late-generation game, coming out about 3.5 years after the release of gamecube (september 2001) and about 4.5 years after the debut of gamecube (august 2000) assuming RE4/BH4 comes out Q1 2005. what is so incredible to me is, not just how amazing RE4/BH4 looks and animates, but the potential of Nintendo's next console (and all nextgen consoles for that matter). Imagine what the same Capcom team/studio will be able to acomplish 3-4 years into Revolutions lifecycle. that really excites me :oops:

(excuse any errors in this post, i typed it out really fast, no edits til later)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back