Most embarrassing thing you ever did while playing computer games?

Ok I go first since it's my idea. Promise not to laugh at me..too mcuh anyway. ;)

I once broke a sixaxis controller..while playing Fl0w, of all games.

A title designed to make you relax. You can't even die in that game dfor crying out ould.

:oops:
Peaxce.

I listened to "Hip to be Square" in the background while playing Dead Rising. hm... wait.. that's more appropriate than embarrassing. I used to play John Williams' Superman theme a lot while gaming. :p

Not me but someone i was playing unreal tournament against (cartman)
gametype domination

cartman spots me defending the domination point and unbeknown to him i spot him standing there with his rocket launcher
now i could of fired my shock rifle at him but that would of given it away
given what away you ask
well lets just say i know exactly whats going to happen
cartman charges up his rocket launcher no doubt laughing at the unsuspecting kill he thinks he is going to get
i too am laughing at the suprise a certain cartman is going to get
so rocket launcher fully charged he fires, he explodes
looks like someone didnt notice they were standing 2 inches from a piece of very transparent but very unbreakable glass :D

I was a noob at SOF2 multiplayer and I was in the team that had to capture the briefcase and escape to the win point. Anyhow I very luckily managed to be the only person surviving and got the briefcase only to realise that on this map I did not know where the extraction point was ( it was by a metal gate you just walked up to).

So there I was with my briefcase just wondering around whilst ( presumably ) all my watching dead team mates and the other side were talking about how lame I was. I never did find it and then it timed out.

Oh, the walk of shame.....

I changed my game name before starting the next time. Unsurprisingly.

That's a spoof...

It has to be. I don't see how a camera conveniently captured him skyrocketing into an inferno if anger. Regardless, the wavering in his voice when he scrambles around for his escape key that was knocked off his keyboard is priceless.

It has to be. I don't see how a camera conveniently captured him skyrocketing into an inferno if anger. Regardless, the wavering in his voice when he scrambles around for his escape key that was knocked off his keyboard is priceless.

It's a spoof. His voice is completely phony.

I do embarrassing things all the time. I get all upset for not being able to finish a level and start flinging controllers around, hitting the table and making a ruckus. Then I feel embarrassed that a game can mess with my mind so hard and promise to myself never to do it again. Until next time :D

Boarded the wrong plane while playing PSP. I actually got seated in the plane because the air stewardess at the gate didn't pay attention too (The same gate was shared by 3 planes within 1+ hour). No one was at the airplane door double checking. I would have ended up in a different country (Yay !).

Some business woman kicked my ass and threw me off her seat... something like that ^_^

Accidentally shot myself in the foot in Operation Flashpoint, died, and abruptly ended a good hour and a half of solid, unsaved custom mission play.

Back