Morrowind VR (OpenMW)

It even seems to have the funky Reverb G2 controllers mapped out of the box. A bit tricky to adapt to the controls but it's playable.

20220502_221241_MixedReality.jpg 20220502_221002_MixedReality.jpg 20220502_220858_MixedReality.jpg 20220502_214440_MixedReality.jpg 20220502_213004_MixedReality.jpg 20220502_212655_MixedReality.jpg

Well I have played about 5 minutes just after the dragon attack
I found out containers don't seem to have collision detection so you don't need lockpicks you can just move your hand inside the container and steal the contents.
There is also Fallout 4 vr (don't have it) and Doom vr (have it but haven't played it because it's supposed to be poor)

Well I have played about 5 minutes just after the dragon attack
I found out containers don't seem to have collision detection so you don't need lockpicks you can just move your hand inside the container and steal the contents.
There is also Fallout 4 vr (don't have it) and Doom vr (have it but haven't played it because it's supposed to be poor)
Heh. Yeah I read thru user reviews of those Bethesda VR ports and that killed the interest. Those are bare minimum effort releases. Their Prey and Wolfenstein VR releases are like that too. I have tried the Prey VR game though because I have an affinity for anything from Arkane.

By Wolfenstein VR do you mean cyberpilot (i have but havnt played) or something else?
Also didnt know about the Prey vr game is it any good?

By Wolfenstein VR do you mean cyberpilot (i have but havnt played) or something else?
Also didnt know about the Prey vr game is it any good?
Yup, Wolfenstein Cyberpilot VR.

The Prey VR thing is called Prey Typhon Hunter. This is free if you buy Prey Mooncrash btw. Typhon Hunter is some kind of multiplayer shooter, but there is also a part of the game that is called TranStar VR. In this you play as a few different characters in familiar settings on the station and do some investigation/puzzle play. It's also a prequel of sorts because it's set before the Prey game. I enjoyed that part of it. I wouldn't specifically buy it though. There's not much content here.

Interesting thing is Prey is Cryengine. Prey Typhon Hunter is Unreal Engine. Cheaper to throw together a VR game with Unreal apparently.

Last edited:
Another big game with a vr port I haven't gotten round too yet (haven't gotten round to the normal version either) is Sensua's Sacrifice

Have not played it. Maybe someday...

I've been trying out old games with Vorpx again. He has some working with full positional tracking so you can basically roomscale some oldies.

I would like to see Oblivion get full VR support.

Last edited:
I dont really have the space to set up roomscale
Well you don't need to go nuts and walk around the room. It's just nice to be able to move yourself around / look around the game world more physically than just via controller.

I can only make a space 2 meters x 1 meter
I do all of my VR sitting down thankfully it's mostly racing / space / flight sims

I can only make a space 2 meters x 1 meter
I do all of my VR sitting down thankfully it's mostly racing / space / flight sims
Man I still fight motion sickness with any kind of driving-like movement in VR. I even use snap turn instead of smooth most of the time.

Back