Monster Hunter 3 for 360? *debunked

Discussion in 'Console Gaming' started by nintenho, Mar 20, 2007.

1. nintenho

Veteran

http://www.tanomi.com/metoo/naiyou.html?kid=60370

I'm pretty sure this franchise is big in Japan but not US which would make it weird.

Site's being hammered and it took a couple minutes to load. With an online translation site, it sounded like the explanation for this port was something like the game being unusual for 360 but 360 has a lot of units worldwide and that could help it sell.

woo I guess?

2. quest55720

Regular

That can't be true I mean sony lost AC and DMC no way thay lost a 3rd exclusive in a 24 hour period.

3. nintenho

Veteran

Monster Hunter is a capcom franchise so it would make sense.

4. StefanS

StefanS meandering Velosoph
    Veteran

Ehm, that's just a fan dreaming about having Monster Hunter 3 also on Xbox360. The first sentence says "Dear Sirs at Capcom, please grant my wish and port Monster Hunter 3, currently slated to be developed for PS3, to X360."

5. Hardknock

Veteran

It would make more sense for this to be on Wii I would think...

6. NERO

Regular

Yes. What you said.

Capcom wants to go the multi-platform root, but for games that it makes sense for. I'm not sure how big Monster Hunter is in the US but it will be multi-platform if this is the case. If all of the money is in Japan and there is a small US cult (a ~200k member cult) that enjoys the game than it will remain a PS3 exclusive. Why am I saying this? Because I am smart and my mother says I'm handsome.:wink: