Mirror's Edge iOS FREE today!

Grall

Invisible Member
Legend
Hurryhurryhurry before the offer ends! :)

Just saw this on Joystiq. Also, they point out it's not a unified app, so separate (although still free) downloads for iPad and iPhone is the deal of the day.

Thanks ! I started downloading on my 4S and iPad.

The iPad noticed and reminded me I don't have to download the app separately. Says if I turn on "Automatic Update", Mirror's Edge will be available on all my iOS devices automatically. :love:

Also bought Scribblenauts for 4S (Supposed to use Siri voice recognition).

Wow ! Gee, thanx ! THe appstore doesn't highlight such stuff at all !
BTW, Zombie Gunship is also free these days. Won't last for long !

Nah... just recommend the good ones here ! I don't want to clutter my "desktop" with not-so-great titles.

Scribblenauts Remix is for just $0.99 !!!! Go gt it guys, Now !!! I have no idea since when it has been on offer, but it might end anytime.

Time to try it out and see what crazy stuff I can summon with it :cool: !

May want to try "Draw Something". It's the latest hit among my circle of friends and families. Yes, it's free. Think they started with $1.99, then $0.99, and then released an advertisement driven version. You can buy/pay to turn off the ads (I believe).

Clash of Clans. My wife and kid are stuck with it it seems.
It's often tedious, but the clan and invaders keep things (barely) interesting enough.

Here's an interview with their #1 player:
http://forum.supercell.net/showthre...urrently-Rank-1-Clash-of-Clans-Player!-Part-1

I don't play it, but chip in from time to time. When you're online, enemies won't come. When you're offline, your town may be subjected to 1-2 attacks (on the average) per night.

Son and I are working on a simple Arduino tool to tap the iPad screen regularly so that the game doesn't disconnect. Grrreat parenting. :runaway:

Clash of Clans. My wife and kid are stuck with it it seems.
It's often tedious, but the clan and invaders keep things (barely) interesting enough.

Here's an interview with their #1 player:
http://forum.supercell.net/showthre...urrently-Rank-1-Clash-of-Clans-Player!-Part-1

I don't play it, but chip in from time to time. When you're online, enemies won't come. When you're offline, your town may be subjected to 1-2 attacks (on the average) per night.

Son and I are working on a simple Arduino tool to tap the iPad screen regularly so that the game doesn't disconnect. Grrreat parenting. :runaway:

Are you tapping the display with a sausage or what ;D

Back