Legend
So far 08 I have:

Too Human
Halo Wars
Alan Wake
Gears 2.
Lost Odyessy?

Confirmed.

Also, Banjoe Three I think is a definite, just not confirmed.

Well considering MS released about 11-12 first party titles in 07, what am I missing?

Lineup seems pretty thin. Gears 2 will be the holiday tentpole, anybody disagree?

I got this from Wiki

# Announced for 2008

* Marvel Universe Online

# Announced - Unknown Release Date

* Alan Wake
* Banjo-Kazooie 3
* Fable 2
* Halo Wars
* Infinite Undiscovery
* Too Human
* Untitled Halo Project

I'm going to guess that Rare have more than one title in development at the moment, I know Shane Kim before has said that Rare will be important for them in 2008. Perhaps a Kameo 2 or new Perfect Dark. Either way I can't see all of Rare's resources going into Banjo-Threeie, they must have some of their other teams working on something.

Off Topic: Where is a Banjo Kart racing? They have to know that would be a big seller... it would definately get me to buy a console!

On Topic: As Stefan said, including exclusives from 3rd parties would be a little more relevant, seeing as MS's tactic has been more oriented toward funding projects than funding internal studios. Strictly 1st party, MS doesn't have much at all.

i hope for crimson skys 2
but mechassult was crap, brng on mechwarrior

also there lost odessey, culdacept, TC endwars, fallout 3, and some game from rare

Fable 2 is the only game I see that is a must buy, the rest I don't know much about. I'd also like a Crimson Skies 2, why they have yearly refreshes of the PGR series and then ignore a fun franchise is beyond me. I guess driving games are easy to make.

Isn't Lost Odyssey December '07?

It doesn't seem likely to me that Epic will ship Gears 2 in less than half the time they took for the original. If they do, it'll probably be even shorter than Gears 1.

I would like that! Mechassault is by far my most played online game. Not too fast action hehe...

Alan Wake is going to be massive, and rule over all. mark my words.:)

not if they pull the same thing they did with Max Payne 2. Beating that in 5 hours with that ending was one of the most underwhelming game moments ever.

Back