Microsoft in children's education books

Did you read the disclaimer on the third page that says the book is not a real product but rather a marketing tool?

I still plan to make a children's book based on this old poem:

"Every night I lie in bed this little prayer inside my head, God bless my mom and dad and bless my children...

And God, there's just one more thing I wish you would do if you don't mind me asking... just bless my computer too?

Now I know, that it's not normal to bless a small machine but listen just a second and I'll try to explain...You see, this little metal box holds more than odds and ends. Inside those small components rest a hundred loving friends.Some, its true, I've never seen and most I've never met we've never shaken hands or ever truly hugged, and yet...

I know for sure they love me by the kindness they give and this little scrap of metal is how I get to where they live.By faith is how I know them much the same as I know you...

by sharing my life it brings them close, so if its ok with you...Just take an extra minute from your duties up above... to bless this little hunk of steel that is filled with so much LOVE."
Sort of like a 21st century "Good Night Moon!". ;)

Back