Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 (MS FS 2020) [PC, XGP-PC]

As you know I cancelled my pr-order for a Warthog from scan they changed the due date from 27th July to 29th Sept (the 4th time they've changed the due date)
What I didnt mention was the next day i ordered one from amazon (I didnt say anything because I didn't want to jinx it) it arrived yesterday - yay...
F**** me this thing is built like a tank

Last edited:
It will probably get one
Say hello to the Boeing MV-22 Osprey
5WqohOC.jpg

I played some flight sims from Red Baron I and II, Falcon and Falcon 3.0, and a tiny bit of A10 Tank Killer, and I think that’s about it. So that’s very, very long ago!

This looks really impressive and one of the best and first proof of Cloud really bringing something extra to the table! Amazing job they did here. I don’t think I will play it much but it feels I almost should just get it, just because it is so amazing with the real time weather, the volumetric clouds, and just the whole frigging world ... !

I played some flight sims from Red Baron I and II, Falcon and Falcon 3.0, and a tiny bit of A10 Tank Killer, and I think that’s about it. So that’s very, very long ago!

This looks really impressive and one of the best and first proof of Cloud really bringing something extra to the table! Amazing job they did here. I don’t think I will play it much but it feels I almost should just get it, just because it is so amazing with the real time weather, the volumetric clouds, and just the whole frigging world ... !
that's the appeal of the game, being able to fly over the entire world. For me especially, since I've made a book about toponymy in my parish -I gathered 2000+ names of places, typical here even if its' so small- and I am used to maps, I want to fly over my house and my neighbours'.

You played some more sims than me. I spent LOTS of hours playing Super Euro Fighter 2000 in my prepubescent years. And that's about it, aside from some F-22 Lightning -iirc- and always fancied that Namco's game -can't recall the name- though never played it. Super Euro Fighter 2000 was more than a game, the game's manual was a 250+ pages behemoth focused on real life avionics. Those were the days... ;)

launched it now at 00:00AM and it's working for me already! Thing is, dunno where the 154GB the game requires have gone, 'cos I just remember downloading the pre-load files, which are like 900MB in size.

Fired it up this morning before work and of course flew to my house from the closest airport. The detail is just crazy, was easily able to VFR my way and notice all the large schools and such along the way.

When I got close to my house I told my kids who were watching to go look out the window and see my plane fly by. Wide-eyed they asked "really?" :LOL:

Found this post on youtube
WARNING If you bought MSFS Deluxe on STEAM it appears you won't get the Deluxe DLC addons. Worse than that installation requires you to connect to the MS Store (So not downloaded via STEAM) & takes more than 2 hours and as that installation time is considered play time you won't be able to claim a refund. Furthermore STEAM deleted my review warning people about this issue! Apparently (not confirmed) the issues is thus; MS are working on the issue. Apparently if your MS account has a different email address from your Steam account then it causes an issue. MS are fixing the issue if you don’t get the add-ons in the next 24h you can open a Zendesk ticket.

All the more reason to use Xbox Game Pass for PC to get 1 month for $1 to try this out.

Back