Menu: Horse penis and testicles with a chilli dip

hey69

i have a monster
Veteran
http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/english/doc/2006-02/17/content_521375.htm

The menu at Beijing's latest venue for its growing army of gourmets is eye-watering rather than mouth-watering.

A dish combining the male organs of an ox and a snake
China's cuisine is renowned for being "in your face" - from the skinned dogs displayed at food markets to the kebabbed scorpions sold on street stalls - and there is no polite way of describing Guo-li-zhuang.

Situated in an elegantly restored house beside Beijing's West Lake, it is China's first speciality penis restaurant.

Here, businessmen and government officials can sample the organs of yaks, donkeys, oxen and even seals. In fact, they have to, since they form part of every dish - except for those containing testicles.

xin_580203171122921110032.jpg

I wouldn't eat that myself. Got nothing against dicks per se I suppose, but eating them, well, that's where I draw the line.

On the other hand, I hear zebra steak is delicious, with a strong gamey flavor to it. I'd definitely try that if I had the chance.

I know someone who does eat them. ;) :LOL:
I'm sure you guys know who I'm talking about. I have a personal obsession with him and it's not Russ anymore.

Guden Oden said:
I wouldn't eat that myself. Got nothing against dicks per se I suppose, but eating them, well, that's where I draw the line.

On the other hand, I hear zebra steak is delicious, with a strong gamey flavor to it. I'd definitely try that if I had the chance.

When I see a post by Mufu or Mufu's name why is it that I think of him as a loveable puppy dog? :LOL:

hey69, it may be funny to post this on OA, but this is pretty damn random for this forum. Just saying............................yeah, huh?

I think I heard that snake eaters in India (or other asian country) are shocked knowing that us westerners eat rabbits :)
some people also cook bull testicles here (at least in France, maybe Europe and why not the US as well?)

nintenho said:
hey69, it may be funny to post this on OA, but this is pretty damn random for this forum. Just saying............................yeah, huh?

already done boy

I guess there is nothing more "in your face" than a cooked horse penis in the middle of a table... Interesting though... but I wouldn't try it personally...

I'll have to add genitailia to my list of "things I won't eat" for my next trip to China (April). My General Manager there loves that I eat just about anything - loves to show his "nearly Chinese" American boss off to his friends. So now the list of "don't bother even showing it to me" includes:

Household pets (US standards)
Primates
Uncooked organs
Genitalia

I'm close to adding those damn szechuan berries (berries of the Bitter Ash bush). Damn things taste like I imagine Ben Gay or vicks vaporub would. I love hot, but that stuff is nasty and down south they put them in everything.

Back