Meet Gareth, the most hardcore gamer on the planet

Not sure I even WANT to meet someone like that...

On second thought, I'm convinced I don't.

I am glad that visceral responded. I guess we should also give kudos to other developers that have customizable mappings to begin with though.

Just saying that I don't see anything interesting or worthwile in someone being "the most hardcore gamer on the planet". Gaming is a pastime. It's not hardcore material, in fact that sounds downright unhealthy to me.

So unless you're thinking of some other kind of hardcore than the common definition Florin, what the hell are you bitching about?

Just saying that I don't see anything interesting or worthwile in someone being "the most hardcore gamer on the planet". Gaming is a pastime. It's not hardcore material, in fact that sounds downright unhealthy to me.

So unless you're thinking of some other kind of hardcore than the common definition Florin, what the hell are you bitching about?

Umm it seems Florin was right about you not bothering to look what the whole thing was about.
This "hardcore" guy is disabled to a point where he can only use his jaw to play games and he is doing pretty good job with it.

New book released "how to make friends and influence people" by grall

You had a lot of gall to say that about grall, personally it says a lot about your balls. Grall has been known to make Swedish meatballs, if you know what I mean? ;)

Umm it seems Florin was right about you not bothering to look what the whole thing was about.
This "hardcore" guy is disabled to a point where he can only use his jaw to play games and he is doing pretty good job with it.

well boo freakin hoo, grall can use his fingertips to type and he is doing a pretty good job too.

well boo freakin hoo, grall can use his fingertips to type and he is doing a pretty good job too.

I use my penis to type because whilst indians may have invented the Karma Sutra, nothing and I mean nothing can compete with the Squilliam Sutra. However in my racial book you can take heart, you're considered superior to black people.

I use my penis to type because whilst indians may have invented the Karma Sutra, nothing and I mean nothing can compete with the Squilliam Sutra.

good, it's being put to some work finally. losing all that weight did some good at least for one of the head, eh? :LOL:

However in my racial book you can take heart, you're considered superior to black people.

do you even have an idea what "indian" means?

Normally I guess it would be someone from India. But in your particular case, I think it might mean you were born of the union of Chief Unhappy Weasel and his lovely squaw Flower Castrate Many Men?

Versus "Native American"? :)

I really hope you don't mean to imply that the "Indians" of NA are globally accepted as Indians over and above those people originating in the country of India. :)

After all the various Native American tribes only got the name Indian due to the first European explorers mistakenly thinking they had found India. All those first explorers had sailed West with funding by the various European nations in the hopes of finding an alternate and faster route to India rather than going around the southern tip of Africa (if sailing) or overland.

Regards,
SB

I'm curious about how he can play games using his chin and a mouse. Wouldn't he pretty much get stuck at the first level of most games?

Versus "Native American"? :)

I really hope you don't mean to imply that the "Indians" of NA are globally accepted as Indians over and above those people originating in the country of India. :)

Well, I am frequently disappointed to read about Indians in western media, on finding that they mean the feather and not the dot.

Back