Meat eating Kangaroo

Yeah, a rabid koala bear stole me from my cot soon after birth, he came and killed it and saved me just before it ate me.

All true.... But possibly to a negative degree.

http://www.juliachristiie.com/

by this tiger :
Carla.jpg

Carla
Carla is a Bengal Tiger born in July 2004 in Spain. She now weighs around 150kg and in a year she will weigh twice as much. She's a big friendly pussy cat which is being trained on a daily basis by Julia herself. She is walked everyday around the grounds surrounding the show venue on a lead and is fed first class food, vitamins, minerals and only drinks mineral water. Carla loves her work but when she is not required she is taken on holiday to a nice professional safari park in mainland Spain.
----------------

anyway, was in benidorm to visit misses the magician,. I was helping out backstage with her props. back in the time, Carla was the size of a big dog, i think 5 months old.
i was taking care of her in the dressingroom, big iron chain around her .
Well the producer of the dancers came in the room and asked if he could hold the chain . I said yeah sure, but please pay attention, this is a wild animal, not a big pussycat, and always always keep the chain tight so you can control her movement.
offcourse, i turn my back 3 seconds and bang, i had a freakin Tiger on my back, she wanted to play (well actually very funny if i think about this now hahaha)
her corner teeth was in my back , but luckily it was just a scratch (painfull! )

I think that creature came up after Simon F's last wild party down there under... how was the girl, a bit snappy? :devilish:

thnx, just for the small things i have still left, like a great urge to eat meat, bite random living objects and a very strong urge to mate with everything female ..

but that could be just me :p

Back