Me and work

Dave

Newcomer
I'm no longer at Bitboys. It is a long story, and it is nothing to do with me specifically or any of the people there, but for the time being I'm not employed there. This could change again in the future and I could be back, but for now I'm not. Just thought everyone should know. I'm accepting donations and job offers. :smile:

Hey, I'll give you a job. You can be my BitBoys informant!

Tell me everything you know about their technology! ;)

Hey, that means you can now start doing work for B3D by reviewing vid cards... right?

"Good news!Dave,back to your beyond3dboys identifition.forget the aweful bitboys.:p"

The work Rev mentioned is challenging and safe,the only flaw is no pay. :eek:

how about an exclusive in deep bitboys technology article for b3d. Thats your next job ;)

Maybe even some people would pay for it. Nappe? anybody?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: tEd on 2002-03-01 03:03 ]</font>

Well no article and I don't plan on doing any reviews right now. I'm got to focus on supporting myself for the time being. It isn't exactly as though I can move back in with my parents or something, being that they live over 1000 miles away. I don't want to move back to Michigan because I really like Texas, and I can't imagine being that far from my girlfriend.

As for school, I'm going to be starting that this fall (assuming I'm back at Bitboys, or some other good job). More school is really becoming a top priority for me. I've been pretty fortunate so far in the job market without any post-high school education. I don't want to keep risking that though.

Crap... why do these things always happen when I am in holidays...

Greetings from Sunny (rain today) Spain,

K-

[qutoe]Greetings from Sunny (rain today) Spain,[/quote]

ah,Kris prefer enjoy natural rather than play with girls... ;)

On 2002-03-01 03:01, tEd wrote:
how about an exclusive in deep bitboys technology article for b3d. Thats your next job ;)

Maybe even some people would pay for it. Nappe? anybody?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: tEd on 2002-03-01 03:03 ]</font>

:D
Why on earth I would pay for that? ;)

well, seriously, I would be interested about it though. It would be nice to read something else than bashing about bitboys.
:rollseyes:

Somehow the weather must have sensed that you're about to go back and wanted to prepare you somehow for it *snicker*.

Back