Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales [PS4, PS5, PC]

• Thread starter Deleted member 7537
  • Start date
I dunno. I haven't seen any mentions of invisible secondary SOCs.
Lol. We can search for more than just relating content. But how people speak as well. How they put together sentences etc

Gamersyde posted some high quality direct-feed screen captures.

image_marvel_s_spiderk6ktg.jpg

image_marvel_s_spiderd7joq.jpg

image_marvel_s_spider7vjpf.jpg

big difference in buildings windows but generally probably better play with ps4 pro graphics mode in 60fps (but I will be use rt mode nonetheless ;d)

Do the puddles on the ground behave as proper puddles, i.e. behave naturally when person/car walks/drives through them. I noticed with watchdogs nothing happens they are essentially unreactive mirrors, very unnatural.
I couldnt see enough puddles in spiderman to see if this is also the case

Do the puddles on the ground behave as proper puddles, i.e. behave naturally when person/car walks/drives through them. I noticed with watchdogs nothing happens they are essentially unreactive mirrors, very unnatural.
I couldnt see enough puddles in spiderman to see if this is also the case
I don't know about puddles, but Spidey and cars create marks where walking / driving on the snow. It's really a nice detail.

I wonder exactly what trick Insomic are pulling here .vs Watch Dogs, which is the only other city based game with ray traced reflections (I think)?

Obviously only 30fps but even so seems more performant given the distance /no. of objects reflected.

I wonder exactly what trick Insomic are pulling here .vs Watch Dogs, which is the only other city based game with ray traced reflections (I think)?

Obviously only 30fps but even so seems more performant given the distance /no. of objects reflected.

hard to tell, but there are obivous differences between the two games that should explain why WDL solution is "worse" on consoles, such as dynamic ToD, and the fact that you can drive cars, which adds complexity to the engine. I had read they added a new sky tech in MM, are the clouds volumetric now ? Are they in WDL ?

Last edited:
This will be the generation of reflective floors :) Reflecting materials immidiately make things look so much more 'wow'. Tekken tag came with this shiny floors, see the latest DF retro.

This will be the generation of reflective floors :) Reflecting materials immidiately make things look so much more 'wow'. Tekken tag came with this shiny floors, see the latest DF retro.

Looks damn good though. Nothing wrong with Insomniac flexing their RT skills so early into the new generation. As far as the consoles are concern, it's the best implementation of RT out there.

Last edited:
A quick look at Spider-Man Remastered running on the PS5 at 4K. This video includes the 30fps visual quality mode with new assets, animations, ray tracing, ambient shadows, and more. The 60fps performance mode is also demonstrated in the footage. HDR disabled for capture purposes.

Back