Mario Pinball Land (GBA)!

thop

Great Member
Veteran
Is it just me or does the game look insanely good for a GBA game! I know, most of the stuff is prerendered but still. I can't wait.

920192_20040511_screen008.jpg
920192_20040511_screen007.jpg
920192_20040511_screen010.jpg

http://s.pocketmovies.ign.com/pocket/video/article/512/512540/mariopinball_051104_01_qthigh.mov

There are tricks you could use to make it look really good like prerendered backgrounds AND sprites. Anyway it looks really good.

Those screens look like N64 graphics! :oops: There's plenty-o-life left in the SP! 8) I'm prolly keeping mine until Ninty or Sony release something with the same, small clamshell form factor! :D

Screens is all good, but check out the video :D I expteced sth. like that from the DS and now we get it on the SP 8)

You are right, i didn't know it doesn't work from within the browser :? I used wget (also available for windows) and it works without problems.

Thanks, but I've only got access to a MacOSX at the moment, I'll see if I could hunt down a version of wget fot that! :p

Checked the video...very pretty for SP and I can see it being mistaken for a DS game! 8) Well, I know what my next pinball game will be! :D

Edit: It kinda reminds me of when Donkey Kong Country came out on the snes with pre-rendered sprites which gave it a unique 3D look compared to previous titles!

Looks great I'm getting it for sure. Pokemon Pinball I've played to death. I love MY GBA SP. By far the most fun I'ev had with ANY of my current gen systems.

Seeing Mario rapping is ... weird ;) Where do you get those commercials? I only know that archive site by that polish guy.

Back