Making the best instant coffee

K.I.L.E.R

Retarded moron
Veteran
What's the difference?
I know microwaves can ultra heat(UH) but say I just want to make a cup of coffee.

Would the MW add to the taste of the coffee?

I usually put coffee in, pour boiling water with sweetener.

_xxx_ said:
Man, being you must be extremely boring...
You know i would actually love to have 24/7 surveillance cameras installed to monitor him. Its like a car wreck, you cant help but look. 8)

epic

_xxx_ said:
Man, being you must be extremely boring...

I have no social life.

I code all day making and recreating game engines in OGL and then make simple games like the old DOS games I play.

I made domination in 2 hours. :)

LOL. You and your instant coffee. Oh well, as long as you are not eating it.

There is a trick to making instant coffee taste better (apart from buying a better product). Here's what you do, but I am not sure how well-suited this is for using a microwave oven. You first make very concentrated coffee that is piping hot and you stir it well. Let it dissolve like that for almost a minute and then add more water to your liking. I used to drink buckets of coffee and it was just for keeping me company/awake and not for social events so I often mixed in cool water so I could drink it immediately. I never liked hot (as in hot hot! coffee) and actually tended to drink quite a lot of old/cold coffee. By making it 'instant lukewarm' I enjoyed it better because I would not put it away for being too hot and then end up forgetting about it and then drinking it cold.

But anyways. The real trick is to make the super hot concentrate and then diluting it. Just don't make it too concentrated. Maybe 1/4 or 1/3 of the mug.

Hmmm... putting good, and instant coffee in the same sentence is almost an oxymoron. :? I don't think there is a way to make instant taste really good... If you drink as much as I think you do.. I'd say investing in a coffee maker & grinder is the way to go. :p

K.I.L.E.R said:
I usually put coffee in, pour boiling water with sweetener.

First off, buy the serious gourmet shit, you will taste the difference.
Second, blend the coffee and sugar with milk.
Then add the boiling water.
If you add water straight to the coffee you scold it and dilute the flavour.

People tell me my instant coffee is as good as the real stuff.

wireframe said:
Oh well, as long as you are not eating it.

Q.F.T.

_xxx_ said:
But you surely know that social life is something everyone needs? ;)
No, that's why the gods invented forums.
yep.gif

Back