"Lost" the game

Huge Lost fan here! But I'm not sure what to expect from a Lost game... Will it be an adventure or something? ;Cause an action game would be kind of lame IMO.

Well, hey, at least the developers don't need to worry about the game having a coherent storyline if they're following the lead of the TV show. :p

That's one more thing that I'm afraid about the game... The need for a coherent story...
That would be "so NOT Lost"!

Been decently "excited" about this for a few months. My wife and I are Lost fans, and she may enjoy playing this with me. She doesnt play much games, except on the Wii. And thats just Hannah Montana with my daughter...

She may sit with me and play this though, over the shoulder type.

I don't know what this engine is capable of but I'd like to see a Lost game using Uncharted engine and developed by ND ...

I don't know what this engine is capable of but I'd like to see a Lost game using Uncharted engine and developed by ND ...

In my opinion, the environments are a bit prettier than Uncharted (which is still very nice). I may be biased though. Most of the screenshots on that page are very old, even though they have been added recently. The video interview is a much better representation!

It would be for both xbox360 and PS3... That would probably rule out uncharted's engine

What really irked me was animation, Looks like The Sims 2... otherwise it looks very interesting, i like the series tho i don't watch it. Too much "fillers" but it has a great story down there, behind it all. Well, at least hints to one.

Looks like someone took a shot from Drake's Fortune and sucked half the color out :p

Not saying it looks bad, just making a comparison.

If this game leaves me wholly dissatisfied after finishing it, I will know that it's lived up to the T.V series perfectly!

On a serious note, I think the concept for a game, infact the concept for the series are both good. But like all things execution is both subjective and objective. (Objective only when im talking b.t.w.) :) It depends on how well they can pull it off. They have a decent base to work from and a rabin fanbase. Its all up to the developer and the budget.

Looks like someone took a shot from Drake's Fortune and sucked half the color out :p

Not saying it looks bad, just making a comparison.

and lower the texture quality along with geometry, despite that I do find jungle in lost a bit more visually appealing.

Game comes out tomorrow. I thought this was going to be a canon part of the main series. I'm a little dissapointed to know it's not. I was 100% going to get it, but I am easily on the fence at this point, with one foot on the ground of just a rental.

Back