Logitech Momo & PS3?

Well, I seen that but I wanted to confirm it here. I got a Momo already in the house & I think I'll be getting a PS3 tonight. So I was just curious.

There was another Momo, with an all red wheel, and real nice pedal base, that I think more or less worked with GT3 by accident, but then no longer worked with GT4 ... It's the only Logitech wheel I can think of that doesn't work with the PS2, as the most basic, standard and most supported force feedback wheel is based on the Logitech Wingman F1 GP (or whatever it is called), the PC part which was pretty much the same as what went into the first GT/PS2 aimed Driving Force wheel (with the PS2 buttons on it). Except that particular red Momo, all Logitech wheels are backwards compatible to it as far as I know, and all Playstation games that support Force Feedback always at least support that same standard.

Congrats though on getting the PS3, and let us know how it turns out and how you like it!

Logitech Momo & PS3

Hi D3v0ur3r

Just wondering if you got your PS3 and found out if the momo wheel is compatible.
I'm also in the same boat.

The Momo doesn't work with Dirt, however there is video of it working with GT-HD. I haven't tried it with GT-HD yet & am not sure if I will. One game seems hardly worth bothering with. So I am thinking about just getting a PS compatible wheel by Logitech. Maybe the Driving Force Pro.

The Momo doesn't work with Dirt, however there is video of it working with GT-HD. I haven't tried it with GT-HD yet & am not sure if I will. One game seems hardly worth bothering with. So I am thinking about just getting a PS compatible wheel by Logitech. Maybe the Driving Force Pro.

That's too bad it doesn't work with Dirt. Did you have the red memo with the nice pedals, or do you have the Momo from the video I posted?

GT:HD is a free download ... why not at least try it, if only for the good of momo-owning kind? I'll make sure that the news is passed on in the GT community at least.

The one I have is just like the one in the video. I've not tested it with GT-HD because I just didn't want to mess with all the setup again. The video shows it works so I will assume it does. The demo says it supports Logitech so I wouldn't have any trouble believing it would work.

Back